54.

A/N: FINAL CHAPTER!

***

That night we hadn't gone to sleep. We were too wrapped up in each others arms, his body flush against mine, limb curled against limb. Every pleasurable move confirmed all the words of love uttered only hours earlier.

We didn't waste any time to get closer together. We'd already shared our bodies but this time, it was much more of a commitment to everything we'd be going forward with in the future.

I woke up to kisses along my shoulder and I smiled to myself before turning toward him in the sheets. Romir's orbs sparkled, the crinkle present as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Good morning," he said, voice raspy and husky. So hot. Goosebumps ran along my naked body. I inched closer to him, pecking his lips before laying my head on his chest and placing an arm across it. I let my finger trace designs on the front of his chest.

"Morning," I whispered, holding back a shiver from the light trail of his fingers across the length of my exposed back. The thin sheets did barely anything to cover the both of us but I didn't care. He had seen me naked so many times at this point for me to be embarrassed by it.

Something that had been nagging at me for a few days came back in full force as we laid in peaceful silence. "Where did you stay when I told you to get out?"

"At Peter's." Ah, the boyfriend of the woman I had met at the party. "You don't have work today?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

"I took a few days off for this."

He took a few days off to confess to me? I leaned up and kissed him straight on the lips. "How are you so hot and sweet at the same time?"

Romir's expression flashed with amusement. "That wasn't the opinion you had of me just a few days ago."

"Shut up. I've always thought that. It was just hidden beneath a lot of anger."

He laughed, displaying all of his teeth. My chest fluttered knowing that it was because of me that there was a smile on his face.

"You're admitting it. Who would have thought?"

"You know," I said after a little while, "I never pegged you as a romantic."

"I guess there are still some things you need to find out."

"Like how you're actually super cheesy?"

"Only for you," he whispered, lazily dragging a hand through his hair. His hair was already disheveled and mussed as if someone had been tugging it and raking their hands through it.

That someone being me all last night. I blushed and buried myself back into his warm body. I closed my eyes. Staying in his arms like this, I could die a happy woman.

"Hey." He squeezed my hip. I hummed. "No. Look at me." I tilted my head back up for him to be able to see me. He searched my face, expression pensive. "I love you."

My face burnt. "I love you, too." He bent down and our lips met once, then twice and then again and again until he rolled on top of me. "You can't get enough of me, can you?" I joked.

"What can I say," he responded with a deep chuckle, "you're irresistible."

***

"Those eggs look disgusting," I said, eyeing my cooking. "I'm sorry you have to eat them."

"I'm tolerating it because you're feeding me."

I placed a piece of bacon in his mouth. His lips wrapped around my fingers and sucked it off. I blushed, shoving at his chest. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before letting his lips drop to my neck. I tilted it to give him more access when his phone rang. He didn't make a move to answer it.