Chapter 5|

Harry's pov.
"It hurts knowing that you could be right" I admitted feeling down. "I can't believe she went through that, that's horrible. Who could have done that to her" Niall said with a hint of anger in his voice. "It was just a suggestion guys, I don't know for sure. But Zayn's right, we just have to ask her about it and hopefully she can tell us the truth","but for right now let's just get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow" Liam said wanting for us to agree with him. We all nodded, said goodnight and went upstairs, "Harry, Addy is sleeping with you tonight" "cool, I can have the little one with me tonight" Louis laughed and went inside his room. I saw addy cuddled up in the blankets holding Gege to her chest sleeping. I am so glad she is in our life now, we couldn't have asked for a better daughter for us.
Addison's pov.
I woke up by the bright sun shining on me from the window. I saw that harry wasn't beside me anymore. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, then Liam came in. "Good morning adds, I was just about to wake you up" "morning" I mumbled, I grabbed Gege and slid off the bed. Liam picked me and brought me downstairs, when we got into the kitchen the rest of the guy were sitting down eating and laughing about something. "Look who's awake guys" zayn said bringing the attention to me, "good morning beautiful" Lou said. "Good morning" I mumbled, as my stomach growled. "Looks like someone is hungry, I'm gonna get her some food" Liam said setting me down. "Come here baby" Niall said opening his arms out, I put Gege on the table and crawled into Niall's lap. "How was your sleep" Harry asked me taking a sip of his orange juice. "Good" I lied trying to pull off a fake smile. In the middle of the night I had a dream about meeting my parents and then woke up crying but silently so harry wouldn't hear me, It took me about an hour to finally fall back asleep again.
Flash back:
Dream~
I woke up in my old house, walking down the stairs. I smelt bacon so I went to the kitchen. I saw mommy cooking setting some bacon on a play and blue berry muffins. Daddy was talking to mommy while drinking his coffee. "Mommy Daddy! Your back I ran up to both of them and gave a long hug. "Sweetheart we are not staying we have to go sadly" daddy said setting his coffee back down. Mommy gave me a plate of breakfast and took off her apron then walked out of the kitchen with daddy. I quickly set the plate on the counter and went after them. "Wait where are you going" I asked nearly in tears trying to hold onto mommy's leg. "Home" they both said in unison, "you are home guys" I said. "We meant 'home' in the sky baby" "we don't want to go, but we have too" daddy said hugging me as well as mommy. "Bye sweetheart" my mom said as they both kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I got on my knees crying.
Dream over~
I woke up shaking a little bit then looking at harry sleeping with his arm around my tiny waste. One tear slid down my cheek. "I miss you mommy and daddy" I whispered with tears starting to come down my face.
Flash back over
"So here's the plan for today baby. We have interview and rehearsals for the tour so that could take about 4 hours but after that we are going to take you to the park" Liam said handing me my plate which had pancakes but they were cut up in little pieces and blueberries/strawberries. "I like the park" I said starting to eat my breakfast on Niall's lap. "That's great sweetheart, I think we should start getting the little one ready since we are done" Lou said putting his plate in the dish washer. When I was finished eating harry took my empty plate. "I'll get her dressed" Zayn said taking me off Niall's lap. "What do you wanna wear" Zayn asked me opening my closet for me, "I don't know" "let's pick something together then". After we picked out my outfit Zayn helped me out it on. "You look adorable munchkin" Zayn said smiling while brushing my hair. "Are there any toys you wanna bring with you today" he said trying to do my pony tail now. "Gege and color book" I said, "ok, we will do that" once he was done he put me on his back and gave me Gege then giving me a piggy back down stairs. When we got down there he set me on the ground, "can you get your book sweety" I nodded and went into the living room and got it. I walked over to Zayn and gave him it, "I figured we should have a little duffle bag for her" Liam setting one by Zayn. "Some gold fish and a sippy cup of water are in there" he said putting on his shoes, as of the rest of the guys. Zayn put my toys in there and zipped it up putting the strap on his shoulder. "The driver is here guys" Harry said. Lou helped me put on my shoes and picked me up setting me on his hip. We walked out of the house and got into the car, Lou set me on his lap. "Color?" I asked being bored already. "Not right now sweetheart" Niall said sitting beside me. After 30 minutes we stopped at big building, "I totally forgot she hasn't met Paul yet" Zayn said. "She'll see him here" Liam said a staring at me, we parked then got it. As we walked inside harry held my hand, when walked in there were people everywhere. Then we went through a door that said 'backstage', "hey boys, oh who's the little one we got here" said a man that wasn't fat but had strong muscles all over. "Addison" Harry answers for me, "Hi addison, I'm Paul the Boy's security guard. It means I keep them safe" He said smiling down at me. "Hi Paul" I mumbled hiding behind Harry's leg, "she's a bit shy" Liam said picking me up. Paul nodded, "you have get your hair and makeup done, Lou just got here" I got confused. I didn't he did makeup, "there is another Lou that does stuff like that" Zayn told me. I nodded understanding now, "hi Lou" Niall said walking towards a lady. "Is she the cutie You guys have been talking about" she asked looking at me" "yep" Liam said setting me on the ground. "This is auntie Lou to you" Louie said grinning at me. "Hi" I said quietly while doing a small wave at her, "hey sweety, how are you" she asked me. "Good" I said standing right beside Harry. "Niall, I'll do your makeup first and then we'll just go on with you boys after that" she said opening a babe that had small brushes in it.
Liam pov.
It was about 4 minutes till the show was about to start and all of us were ready to go on stage. I saw addy coloring on the floor while eating gold fish, I went over to Lou. "Can you watch her" I asked "of course" she said cleaning up her makeup stuff. "Thank you" I said to her before walking over to addy crouching down in front of her. "Ok baby me and guys have to go on" "don't leave" she said hugging my leg tightly. "We will be back okay" I asked her patting her head. "Ok" she said sadly, I kissed her head and walked on stage with the other guys.

"Your tour starts the day after tomorrow, how do you feel?" Katie, the interviewer asked. "A little bit overwhelmed, but we're excited for sure" Lou answered. We all nodded agreeing with him. "So Before you guys leave I have to ask this, some thing that everyone is wanting to know. Are you guys really dads now" she asked really interested in this question. I know me and the boys have been dreading this question the whole interview. We don't want our little girl in the spotlight right now. But I knew we would have to tell them sometime because they will find out on their own. Niall looked at us before answering, "we are actually" I could see that Niall didn't really feel comfortable answering that. "so the rumors are true" "yep" harry said with no doubt in his voice. "Wow, this is a big step for you guys as a band" she said smiling. "It is, but we couldn't be more happy with our decision" I said with confidence. "Ok well, that's all the time we have for day, it was nice to see you boys and good luck for the upcoming tour" she said, then the cameras turned off. "That went well" I said, "Ya, I mean we couldn't just lie about it" Zayn said walking with me backstage. We saw addy and Lou throwing a ball to each other. When addy saw us she ran towards us, zayn picked her up and spinned her around. "We missed you baby girl" Zayn said kissing her cheek.