Chapter 29|

Addison's pov.
[6 week time skip]
I woke up this morning feeling awesome, out of all this waiting I can finally get my cast off today, my arm is sore on a few parts but it's really doing better then it was, ever since yesterday when my dads told me my cast would be gone tomorrow which is today I've been so excited. I was still in my bed thinking when harry came in my room, "morning baby, Today's the big day" he smiled while sitting at the end of my bed. "No more cast" I beamed pulling the covers off of me. "Your right, now let's get some breakfast in you sweetie" I took his hand as we made our way to the kitchen, louie picked me up spinning me around by under my arms right when we walked in. I giggled as everything turned dizzy from the fast pace, "slow down louie, don't want her to get hurt again" Liam said while louie put me down on a chair. "Do you want leftover scrambled eggs love" Niall asked getting some out of the fridge, I nodded but wanted something to drink."can I have milk please", "sure angel, I'll get it for you" Zayn went to the cabinets to get one of my sippy cup, "so the appointment is at 11:30, therefore we have time before we should start getting ready" Harry said turning on his phone checking the time. "Are all of you going to be there" I asked as Niall gave me my plate of food, "of course baby, we wouldn't miss it" Zayn said setting my cup on the table. "Can you cut my cast case off now, my arm is itchy" I said before rubbing my arm irritatingly, "I'm sorry Addy, only Dr. Jenson can" Liam said sympathetically. I began to eat my eggs as I sighed desperately, when I was done eating I decided to do a tea party in the play room, I used about 4 stuffed animals and set them in a chair. I had everything ready except for the tea, I went downstairs and walked into the office and saw Zayn on the computer, "daddy Zayn, do you have glass cups and hot tea" I asked as he looked at me confused. "I'm doing a tea party" I continued as he nodded and we went to the kitchen, "I don't want to give you glass just in case it breaks so I'll give you the normal cups and how about warm water instead" he said as I smiled. It will be almost the same thing so it didn't make me upset at all, he helped me and carried the tray into the room. "This looks fun" he said helping me set the water on the table, "it is, I did the rest by my self"I said grinning, "that's awesome angel" He kissed my cheek before helping me set it up more.

Niall's pov.
"Ok guys, we have to be there in like an hour, Addy is just the one we need to get ready then we can leave" Louie said coming out of the bathroom turning the light off in there, I nodded and went upstairs seeing Addy in the play room. "Hey princess, we need to get you dressed for the doctor" I said as she nodded, "what do you wear sweetheart" I asked as she looked through her closet searching for something. She soon picked out a hoodie and legging then put it on, "this outfit is cozy" she mumbled grabbing a pink bow from her bed, i put her hair in a high pony then put the bow on top of it. She looked adorable as always, Liam came in her room and smiled at Addy, "hi babygirl" He said picking her up bringing her downstairs, once we got our shoes on we left the house. We were in the car driving to the doctors Office when Addy started to try to pull her cast, "babe please don't do that, you have to wait" Louie said gently removing her hand from her arm. "We should do something after this" Harry suggested opening the window half way, "what would you like to do Addy" Zayn asked looking at her through the rear mirror before keeping his eyes on the road. "Pool" she said happy, "there is an indoor swimming area that I know we can go to, after we can run to the house quick get our stuff then leave again" I offered shrugging. "We can do that" Liam said turning to all us for agreement, we soon made our way to the office. Once we got into the waiting room it was full of people so we know we would be here for 20 minutes before we met the doctor. Louie was writing her information on the clip board they always give you when you come, Addy was sitting on Harry's lap while he bounced his knee up and down to keep her awake, the thing was around this time is usually when she has her nap so in a way we expected this. But we were going to have her sleep on the way to the pool since it takes a while to get there, we just have to try to keep her awake till then, "baby, you can't go to sleep now, after the appointment you can though" Liam said shaking her shoulder softly. Once louie finished the paper we heard Addy's name called by a nurse, we were now in a room waiting for her doctor.

Louie's pov.
"Hi Addison, how are you guys" Dr. Jenson said closing the door behind him, "we're doing great thanks for asking" I said as Addy climbed on my lap wanting to get comfortable, "so we see that she is here to get her cast removed" he said smiling at Addy. "Ya, is my arm normal again" he laughed at her comment with the rest of us, "it should be, I'll take off your cast and then we can take a look" he soon got a vibrating tool that had a circular sharp part at the top. "I'm gonna need you to set your arm on the counter" He said as I Lifted Addy off of me and brought her to where he was, I could tell she was scared that the tool would hurt her, she put her arm on the surface but it kept moving from her fidgeting. "You have to be still hun, or it could touch your skin" She whimpered as he said that, "baby, it won't hurt you, it's just going to open your cast" Niall said rubbing her back soothingly. Dr. Jenson started to press it into the cast making a hole, he ran it down to the bottom with a slit in it. "There, now I can use scissors to do the rest" he mumbled getting them out of a drawer, "you can open your eyes hun" He said as he he cut down the thick material with the scissors, Addy had her eyes Squeezed shut worried for pain that's why he approached it. "Okay, we're done with that, now let's just feel it" He put his stuff away while Addy was moving her arm amazed that she doesn't have the cast on anymore, "my arm feels funny" she said bending up and down, "it's probably just used to have something tight on it" he said moving his hands down her arm. "Everything seems regular, and the bone looks back into place. You are ready to leave now" he said as we thanked him, "did you hear that sweetie, your arm is no longer broken anymore" Harry said as Addy smiled big. "Yay, now I have two arms again" she said as we checked out and left the building. We got into the car while Addy tried to fall asleep like we asked her to, and it didn't take that long actually. We were driving back to the house in silence when Zayn spoke, "you know what would be awesome" he said turning to all of us, "what" I asked wondering what he was talking about. "Well we know that Addy's birthday is coming up soon so I was thinking that we would bring her to Disney World for a present. I've been thinking about it for awhile and decided to bring it up" he said grinning at Addy who was sleeping peacefully, "that would be really fun for her, I bet she probably hasn't been there before. What better to go on your birthday" Liam said giving Zayn and high-five. "We should do that, but when would we leave" I asked, "probably in 2 weeks or so since it's close to Addy's birthday" Harry answered. "Yay, we're going to Florida!" Niall yelled but keeping his hands still on the wheel, "shh Niall, we should make this a surprise for her" Zayn said as we all nodded. We know that the trip will probably be the best one we taken before.