Chapter 7|

Addison's pov
I woke up and started screaming. The dream scared me so much I hid under the blanket. This time the nightmare was about Tony, he found me and hurt me just like before. But this dream felt so real, it's like I could feel the pain he was giving me. I started to whimper as tears streamed down my face, soon I heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs. Then the door opened and lights went on but I was still under the comforter so I couldn't see anything. "Addy baby, what happened" Harry asked even though I didn't answer, I was to afraid of what was gonna happen next. I felt the bed go down which meant they were now sitting on the bed surrounding me. "Sweety come out please" I heard Louie say but I didn't listen. Someone took off the blankets and set me in their lap and cuddled me into their chest. "It's okay baby, Daddy's here. Your dads are here" I turned and saw Liam which meant I was on his lap "addy what happened" Niall asked brushing tears of my face with his thumb. "Tony" I whispered without thinking, After I said that I got back into reality. Opps I didn't mean to say that.
Liam pov.
After we heard scream we all ran upstairs, we also tripped by going so fast. We went into my room and Zayn turned on the light. "Addy baby what happened" Harry said walking towards the bed but she never answered. We all sat on the bed around her, she didn't want to come out of the blanket though. "Sweety come out please" Louie said very concerned about our daughter. The only response we got was a whimper, I pulled the covers off of her and brought her to my chest. She set her head in the crook of my neck and cried, "It's okay baby, your daddy's here. Your dads are here" I said rubbing her back, she took her head out of my neck and looked at me with in innocent blood shot eyes. "Addy what happened" Niall asked coming by her and wiping tears off her face. "Tony" she whispered looking down but then her head shot up, it looked like she was regretting what she said. We all had a confused face, no body knew who that was. "Who's Tony" I asked clueless, "no" she said hiding her face in my chest. "Addison when we ask you a question we expect you to answer it and truthfully, so answer Liam's question" Niall said with a fatherly tone. "My uncle" she whispered quietly so we wouldn't hear her even though we did. "Your uncle?" Louie asked making sure she was telling the truth. She nodded slowly, "I know it's late sweetheart but maybe we should just get out right now" Zayn said taking her hand playing with her little fingers. "But I don't want to" She said, "you can't keep it in your whole life addy" Harry stated not taking his eyes off her. "Fine" she mumbled, I knew me and guys were all cheering inside of our heads happy that she could finally tell us about her past. She rubbed her eyes and took a long breathe. "When I was 4 years old my parents died in a car crash on my birthday. Then my uncle had to take care of me and he thought I was the reason for my parents death so he abused me. He hit me, starved me, and locked me in rooms the whole day. but then the police caught him" she quickly said fiddling with her hands. We all were silent, I knew she had been through a abuse. "Aww baby, come here" Harry said taking her off my lap and into his. "You shouldn't have gone through that, I'm sorry" he admitted while kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna kill that Tony guy" Zayn said balling his fists tight, every one could sense his anger but I think it was too much for addy because she started to cry again. "Calm down Zayn, not in front of addy" Niall said then cooing sweet things in addy ear. "He's probably in jail already" Louie muttered softly rubbing her arm. "Even though you told us this sweetheart doesn't mean we will treat you differently now. We love you baby, we're so sorry you had to go through that. Its heartbreaking, but we're glad that your in safe hands with us" I said with tears brimming my eyes. She stopped crying and looked around the room tiredly, "come on honey, let's get you into bed again" Niall said picking her up and putting her under the covers giving her Gege. They all said their goodnights to her and me and went to bed. I changed into some pajamas and climbed in bed, bringing addy close to me. "Goodnight sweetheart" I whispered kissing her cheek thinking that she was asleep. The last thing I heard before going to sleep was a little "goodnight daddy" I instantly fell asleep with a grin on my face.

Zayn's pov.
When I woke up the time was 8:52 which meant that all of us slept in. The reason of that was because we finally got to know what happened to addy, the time we were done and off to bed was about 11: 30. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I guess everyone was still sleeping because the house was silent. I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and got myself some cereal. Once I was finished all the boys came down dressed, "why are guys dresses already don't you think it's a little bit early" I chuckled. "No, remember we have a meeting with Simon today. We have to be there by 10:00" Harry said getting himself a cup of coffee. "Oh" was all I said before walking out of the kitchen. "Wait" Liam said before gesturing me to come back, "Ya?" Louie asked. "Last night addy called me daddy" he said smiling, "good job mate" I said giving him a pat on the back. "Maybe soon she can all call us that" Niall said sitting down at the table getting his phone out. "I'm happy for you Liam, how did you feel when she said that" Harry asked. "It made me get really excited, it's like I never felt that feeling before. It still surprises me that we're actually dads now" he admitted feeling confident, "I feel the same way" Louie said. "While you get dressed, I'll get addy ready", harry said to me then walking off. I soon followed him up the stairs.

Harry's pov.
I walked into Liam's room and saw addy curled up in the blankets with her face pushed into the pillows and Gege on top of her head, I laughed at her position. I went over to her and started to rub her back. "Addy sweetheart, it's time to wake up" I said while she started to wake up then sat up and rubbed her eyes when she was done I could see little bags under her them. Poor baby, she probably didn't get enough sleep last night. "Good morning" I said then picked her up setting her body on my right hip. "Morning, I'm Sleepy" she mumbled, "I know I'm sorry baby but we have a meeting this morning. Maybe if your still tired you can sleep in the car on the way there" She nodded. After I got her dressed and did her hair, I brought her downstairs to get her breakfast. She started to eat her frosted flakes when the boys came in to say hi to her. "How you doing baby girl" zayn asked, "good" she said keeping her attention on her food. "Today your gonna meet uncle Simon" Liam said, "who's that" she asked while drinking the rest of the milk in the bowl. "He is our manger, he helps us with our singing job" I said sitting at the table with the rest of them. She nodded then shouted "Done", Liam picked her up and set her on the floor by the front door. He began to put her shoes on as were we. "Wait, I need gege" addy said with panic. "I'll get her" Louie said running up the stairs, after we got gege we went into the car and drove off.