Chapter 26|

Zayn's pov.
Ever since yesterday everything has been automatically different, We all have been extremely careful around her because of her arm, it's so difficult for us to see her is so much pain. Right when we got home from the hospital she had an breakdown on the floor, we gave her the medicine but right when it wears off the hurting is back again, she is getting frustrated more because she is not used to using one arm for everything but we just have to calm her down afterwards. All us were up to midnight taking care of her, we didn't mind though because we knew that none of us would go to sleep knowing that our daughter wasn't feeling the best.
Right now we were eating breakfast but addy was still sleeping so Harry went up to get her, "did you guys get good sleep" Liam asked walking to the coffeemaker. "I guess but I'm fine" Niall answered shrugging, we then saw harry coming in with addy on his hip but her face was hidden in his neck, "morning angel" I said as he set her on a chair next to me. "Good morning" She said with a small smile "how is your arm babe" Louie asked across from the table, "it hurts when I move it" She said with a frown "when can I get my green thing taken off" she asked meaning the cast. "It will be awhile love, we're sorry" she nodded and began eating her pancakes that Liam just gave to her, "well today we thought we would get working on your play room so it can get done faster" I said eating a bit of my scrambled eggs, "can I help?" She asked getting excited. "Well Niall, Zayn and me are gonna go shopping for it and then maybe harry can start bringing the toys over but I don't know yet sweetgirl" louie said nodding looking at us for agreement, "then I can take care of the little one" Liam said grinning at addy with happy eyes.

Addison's pov. [3 hours later and after lunch]
It was just Harry, Liam and I while the others were shopping and I was really bored, they wouldn't let me do a lot stuff because they thought I would get hurt, but I appreciate them caring for me. I wanted see where harry is so I went upstairs to find him, I then saw him and an empty room on the floor organizing my toys into containers putting them against the wall, he turned around when he saw me by the doorway, "hey babygirl, how are you" he asked while patting his lap for me to sit on, "I'm good, but can I help you" I looked up at him hopeful that he would let me. "Sure honey, can you put all your crayons in this box, a few minutes later I heard Liam call me "addy, can you come here for a second love" I jogged down the stairs and met Liam by them, "I need to give you your medicine for your arm sweetie" Once he said that I tried to run up the stairs but he caught my waist just in time, the medicine tastes so gross, it makes me wanna puke plus it hurts my stomach like crazy, "addy it won't be that bad, you just have to quickly take it" he walked me to the kitchen and put me on the floor but had a grip on my hand. "Please, I don't want it, it's taste icky" Tears soon welled up in my eyes, "don't cry baby, how about I mix it up with apple juice so it will be easy to get down" he then poured Apple juice and the medicine in my sippy cup. He mixed it up then gave it to me, I took a sip and felt relieved, it wasn't that horrible anymore, when I was done I gave the cup to him and he picked me up "good girl, now let's put you down for your nap" he said while bringing me to the living room and laying me on the couch covering me in a blanket, "gege" I whispered as Liam ran upstairs then came down and handed her to me. I mumbled an 'thank you' and fell asleep.

Niall's pov.
When we walked in the door it was absolutely quiet which was strange but whatever, "shopping makes me so exhausted" I loudly sighed setting the bags down by the front door, "shhh, Addy is sleeping in the living room" Harry said coming out of the office. "Sorry" I mumbled taking off my shoes, "hey guys, what did you get" Liam asked walking by harry "well we got more containers, decor for the room and a play table that we can put in the middle" Zayn said handing harry the his bags, "did you get a lot done in the room" Louie asked walking into the living room quietly so addy wouldn't wake up, "I was just organizing stuff so all the toys are in there" harry took a seat by addy and pulled the blanket off of her making her stir in her sleep, harry picked her up and onto his lap making her wake up. "There's the sleepy baby" Louie cooed rubbing her arm gently but hard for her making her shriek, "ouch" she jerked her a away and held it tight to her chest. "Oops, I'm so sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you" he apologized with a nervous expression, "it's okay, I don't like my arm anymore" she huffed making us laugh. "It will get better love, your arm will be back to normal" Zayn said taking her hand leading her to the kitchen, I sat on a chair putting her on my lap snuggling her tightly "what do you want for dinner angel" Zayn set his hands on the counter waiting for her answer. "Um chicken nuggets and grapes and chocolate milk" she said while leaning back into me, "ok we'll do that" he opened the fridge getting her meal ready.

Harry's pov.
We were halfway through dinner when addy just stopped eating and looked down at her food stubbornly, she started to use her left arm which is the one that is broken, "babygirl, let's use your other arm because that one needs to heal" I offered as she started to eat with her right arm, "okay" she mumbled while taking a sip of her milk. "Are we gonna do something tomorrow" she asked, "we don't really know yet but we will think of something" Liam said looking at all of us. When were done Me and louie gave her a quick bath and decided to put her to bed early because she was tired earlier, "movie night!" Louie yelled jumping on the couch getting comfortable, "so action or horror" Zayn asked searching through Netflix. We all picked action when Niall came in with a bowl of sour gummy worms. Last time I ate so much of those I got a stomachache so I'm not risking that again, "don't you think those are a lot" I asked as he set the bowl in his lap. "Okay Mr. Diet" He said making the boys laugh, "well I mean you got a big bowl" I said staring at him weird while he shoved them in his mouth, "guys shut up, I picked a movie for us so be quiet" Zayn said sitting on a bean bag chair. "Hey, I guess Zayn is learning to be sassy from the best" Louie said crossing his arms smirking, we then heard sniffles coming from upstairs bringing all our attention to the sound.