Chapter 12|

(Last day of the tour)
Harry's pov.
I can't believe this tour went by so quickly, it's been amazing getting to see our fans again. Most of them know that we have a daughter now, and they all think it's adorable. I am grateful that no one is giving hate to addy, she is only 7 years old. Plus what's to hate about her anyway, they would have no reason too. I am also really glad to get back home in my own bed instead always on a hotel one. I think all the lads and I love touring but nothing feels better getting a break to rest. Something cool for addy is that her room is finished, our interior designer called us last week saying that it is ready for her.
Right now we have 30 minutes to get to the venue, and we just came back from the pool. Zayn is trying to get addy into the bath because the time we get back tonight is really late and we have to get up early the next morning so we're doing it now. "Addy come back here" I heard Zayn yell from the bathroom, "no bath" she says while trying to run pass me but I pick her up just in time. I carry her into the bathroom ignoring her protests to be put down. "I don't want to a bath" She says sadly as Zayn takes off her clothes. "Why is that sweetheart, you have to be clean" I ask her as Zayn soon sets her in the tub, "I wanna play" She wins splashing the water with frustration. "I promise you can play after your bath " Zayn's says giving her a reassuring smile. She mumbles an okay and starts to play with some of her bath toys. After Addy's bath and we got her dressed we headed to a the venue for the last time on this tour.

Niall's pov.
When we got in backstage, addy was playing on Paul's phone being completely silent. It's been about 30 minutes so I thought me and guys should hang out with her since we were done rehearsing our songs for the show tonight. "Babe lets go play on stage" Louie asked reaching his hand out for her. She quickly nodded and out the phone down while taking Louie's hand. "It's so big" she whispered to herself as she walked down the cat walk looking around the whole arena. "Don't you get scared" she asked looking up at us, "at what" Liam said with a confused face. "Stage fright" she said stretching out her arms for Liam go pick her up. "We used to at first when we just got famous, but now we don't. It's fun to perform for people who admire us" Liam answered for her bouncing her on his hip. "Oh, I see" she said, she turned the other way looking at ground. "Do you jump off there" she asked pointing. "No, unless we have too" Zayn said tickling her side a bit. "Hey, I have an idea" she giggled from Zayn tickling her. "What is it" Harry asked interested, "I should sing with you guys tonight" she said with a wide grin. We all laughed at her comment, I fell to ground laughing so hard my stomach hurt just by thinking how that would be. Addy coming out onstage with a little microphone singing her heart out. "That's adorable babe" Louie said kissing her cheek, "hey guys" Paul said waving at us from the bottom of the stage. "Paul" addy shouted, Liam let go of her and Paul picking her up from the stage even though it was a high reach. "How are you doing addy" he asked, "good" she said hugging him. "And how are you boys" he said looking up at us, "sad that this is the last concert for a while but happy because we are gonna do great tonight" Harry said with a thumbs up.

Zayn's pov.
"Daddy Zayn look" addy said to me, I turned my head and saw Lou braiding her hair. I think she was doing a fish tale braid on her, she looked so cute when she was excited. "It's beautiful baby" I said smiling her, I walked away to get my microphone when I heard addy talking. "daddies won't be gone to long right" she asked Lou with hopeful eyes. "Don't worry sweetie, they will only be gone for a little while" she said giving her a little hug. I felt so bad that she is used to her dads leaving. Yes, I know that comes with this career but still. I didn't know that she felt like that, I ran over to the boys seeing them talking. "Guys I think we should bring addy on stage at the end" I said hoping they would agree with me also. "Are you sure" Liam asked with a parenting tone, "what made you think that" Niall asked. "I just heard addy ask if we will be long gone because she misses us" I said with a ashamed face. "Aww, I feel bad now" he said sadly. "Zayn's right, we should do it" Harry stated, "I'll tell Paul about it right now" Liam said walking away. This was gonna be perfect concert.

Liam's pov.
"Ok guys, this is the last concert of the tour and I just wanna say thank you so much for coming out to see us. You have always been there for us and we love you so so much" I said into my microphone making the whole arena scream. "But before we say goodbye, we wanna bring someone out on stage" I said giving Paul a look to get addy. He nodded then walked away, "hope she doesn't get too scared" Harry whispered in my ear. Soon Paul was carrying addy who had a nervous smile. We didn't tell her about it because we wanted it to be a surprise but I think she knew what was going to happen. Harry came to edge and got addy from Paul's arms, The crowd screamed so hard I knew I was going to be deaf soon. "Hi baby" I said to her, she hid in Harry's neck embarrassed. "Say Hi" Niall said bringing his microphone to her mouth. "Hi" she with a quiet voice making everybody aw at her. One of our crew members took a picture on his phone of us on stage with addy smiling with our fans behind us.

"I know you were nervous love, but you did great" Louie said taking her hand as we walked backstage. "Thank you" she said mumbling, she stopped walking and rubbed her eyes. "Let's get back to the hotel so you can go to sleep" Niall said picking her up. She was so tired she didn't even care that he had sweat on himself. "You were so cute up there sweetie" Harry said but we realized addy was asleep, we all laughed at harry as he look disappointed with a pout but then he began to laugh with us.

Louie's pov.
I woke up around 5:45 rushing out of bed as soon as I saw the time, I guess we accidentally slept in but I couldn't blame us we did get back to the hotel late. I quickly woke up all the boys and we got ready, I could barley get in a bathroom because Zayn was taking his time doing his hair. Harry got addy ready so that was perfect for the schedule we had now. All of our bags were packed at the door, we grabbed them and went to the lobby to wait for our driver. "Daddy Liam I'm hungry"she said yanking his hand for his attention. "We will get you breakfast on the plane baby" he said looking down at her. Once the driver was here, we put addy in her car seat. The ride was silent except for Addy's stomach growling every 5 minutes. She made these little groans which were so cute, I swear everything she does is adorable.

Zayn's pov.
We were finally on the plane heading back home which everybody was happy about. Harry and Niall were watching tv, Louie and Liam were talking about funny moments of this tour while I was sitting by addy. She was eating her cereal while coloring, "daddy, I drew picture" she said handing the paper to me. "Wait, is that all of us" I asked studying the picture" she nodded. "It's wonderful, I will hang it up in the kitchen when we get home" I said while setting her down in my lap.

Addison's pov.
I was so anxious to get home, when we were in our neighborhood I started to look for our house. Once we were on drive way I screamed of happiness. "Looks like someones happy to be home" Niall said laughing at me. They took out all their luggage from the trunk and we walked up to the front door. Harry took the house keys out of his back pocket and opened the door. "It's good to be back" Liam said taking off his shoes. After we were all settled in Zayn showed them the picture I drew on the plane. They thought it was cool That I drew a picture of all of us together like a family which we are. "Hey baby, we have surprise for you" Louie said taking my hand leading me upstairs with the other boys behind us. "Yay" I said wondering what it could be, they all had big smiles on their face so it must be a good surprise. I saw a door at the end of the hallway which I remembered was mine. It was labeled addy with little flowers around it. "While we were on tour, your room was getting done" Liam said. Harry opened the door and my eyes widened in amazement. "I love it" I said walking in looking at everything.