Chapter 19|

If you have been wondering what the beautiful Addison Elle Roberts looks like, here she is.⬆️

Addison's pov.
I groaned as someone was rubbing my back softly, it felt good but I didn't want to wake. I peeked one of my eyes and saw daddy Louie, "hi bug" he smiled and pushed the covers off my body allowing the cold air to hit me. "I don't want to wake up, I'm tired" I mumble turning on my side to face him more, "I know, but guess where your going to day" he said lifting me then setting me on his hip. "Where" I said getting out of my sleepiness state quickly, "Elizabeth's house" Once he said that I screamed of excitement. "You seem happy love" he said chuckling from my response, "I am, I thought I wouldn't see her in a while" I can't believe I can see her sooner than thought. "Well we have a meeting today so we thought instead of you probably being bored sitting there we would let you have fun", I smiled wide as I gave him a hug. "Thank you" I said while Louie walked us downstairs, "your welcome, you deserve it honey" when we got to the kitchen I saw all the guys grin once I got in the room. "My baby is awake" harry said reaching his arms out for me, "I want to hold her" Niall said also waiting for louie to set me on his lap. "No Niall, I get too" harry said sticking his tongue out at him making me giggle under my breathe. "But I want to" Niall said having a pout on his lips, "no-" Louie interrupted harry by putting me on Liam's lap as he showed a fake shocked face. "Since you guys fought over something silly, Liam can have her" Louie said walking over to the fridge to get me breakfast. "You guys are so childish" Zayn said laughing, before turning over to me since he was sitting next to Liam. "Good morning lovely" Zayn said kissing my cheek.

Niall's pov.
Yes, it might have been a little stupid to fight over who gets to have addy on her lap but we all love her to death so it doesn't matter. "Good morning lovely" Zayn said kissing her cheek lightly, she smiled as he did so, "morning, but did you know I get to go to Elizabeth's house today" she said with wide eyes. We all knew because Louie told us before he got her but we will pretend that we don't know to keep her happy. "Really that's cool sweetie, your gonna have so much fun today" Liam said resting his chin on her head. "Here you go babygirl" Louie said handing her a plate of toast and yogurt, "I can't wait to get there" she said before taking a spoonful of yogurt and putting it in her mouth. I saw Zayn stand up and went to Louie to whisper something in his ear, we all had confused faces on but addy didn't notice. Zayn came back while Louie looked a little upset then took a chair at the table. "Um addy, we have to talk about something" she looked up from her toast with worried expression sensing that she probably wouldn't like this talk. "So in a few days we are going to Florida to do a special concert at a theme park," she nodded and took a bite of her toast. "But we can't bring you with us" harry stepped in, I saw addy shift on Liam's lap uncomfortable. "We wish we could bring you with us but we can't, it's only for 2 days though so it won't be that long. But Harry's mom which means your grandma is going to take care of you when we're gone" Louie said keeping all his attention on her. She was silent for moment then spoke up, "I don't want you to go" she said it so quietly we could barley make up her words. "We don't want to leave you either sweetgirl but we have to" I admitted feeling bad that we have to be away from her. "Are you sure I can't come with you" She asked having a little hope, I swear seeing her being so sad of us leaving makes me feel like a bad parent probably the rest of us feel the same. "I'm sorry baby but you can't" Liam said rubbing her back, I think we all saw her blink away some tears that were about to fall. "I'm okay" she mumbled to herself while shoving toast in her mouth, "you'll be fine with grandma Anne, she's gonna love you" Zayn said squishing Addy's cheek making her laugh. "We don't want to you to be sad so let's just not worry about it now because you have a play date today" Louie said taking her now dirty dishes because she ate her food fast. "Ya, let's get you ready Liam said bringing her out of the kitchen where we were.

Liam's pov.
When we got in her room, she opened her closet and pulled out one of her bucket of toys. "Babe what are you doing" I asked chuckling watching her struggling to drag the box on the floor. "I need to pack some toys to play with Elizabeth" she said taking the top off and throwing it out of her way. "Okay but let's not take to much, I don't think it will all fit in your backpack" I said while picking out her clothes for today. She nodded then put her favorite ones in her small Barbie bag, once we were done getting her dressed I brought her to the bathroom to brush her hair. "I love my skirt daddy Liam" She said rubbing the fabric in her hands, "that's great sweetheart" I said while starting to make a tight bun on the top of her head. As I was putting her stuff away in the bathroom cabinets addy grabbed her back pack slinging it on her shoulder waiting for me. "You have everything angel?" I asked turning of the light in her room while she said a 'yes'. We walked to the front door seeing the guys waiting for us, "well don't you look like a cute" Niall said picking her up.

Zayn's pov.
We were all in Harry's Range Rover, while he was pulling out of the driveway, "what time are you gonna pick me up" addy asked looking at us. "Around 2:00, so you will have lunch at her house" Louie said snapping his seatbelt on. "Daddy Zayn look, I brought lots of toys" she opened her backpack for me to see. "That's awesome babe, you guys are gonna have a great time together" I said smiling down at her.

Once we got to Lauren's house, I brought addy inside to say goodbye to her. "So we will pick her at 2" I said as Elizabeth came around the corner, "addy" she said running over to hug her. It was adorable seeing them such close friends in a matter of a day. "Okay, is it okay for lunch if she eats Mac & cheese", Lauren asked making sure "no problem, she loves that meal. Babe, I have to go now" I said kissing her head as she wrapped her arms around my leg. "Bye daddy Zayn" she then looked up at me, "bye beautiful, have fun" I said before walking outside the door.

Louie's pov.
We finally got to our meeting going through a 30 minute traffic lane, we were a little late but at that point we didn't really care. We walked into the office and saw Rob one guy that works with our management sitting at a table waiting for us. "Hey guys, how are you today" he said with a small smile. We all said 'goods' and sat down as well, "um rob we have a question" Niall said a little nervous about how this was going to turn out. "And what may that be" he asked folding his hands resting them on the table in front of him. "You probably heard that we have a daughter now and she is really attached to us so we don't want to leave her when we go to Orlando" Niall said while gulping nervously. "I'm sorry boys, but you can't bring her. It's not safe for her anyway with all the fans and to be honest with you, you weren't even supposed to bring her on the 'where we are' tour but we let you do that" he said giving us a sympathetic face. "Oh" I said looking down, he sighed "it's only 2 days, I'm sure she will be fine. Plus you have to learn that you can't have her everywhere with you" he said truthfully. We all nodded and began with the other business we had to talk about at this meeting.