Chapter 31|

that moment you think everything is perfect in a story until now....

Zayn's pov.
I opened my eyes adjusting to the bright light coming from my window making me groan of annoyance, I always forget to close my blinds at night so that's why I wake up to this on a daily basis. I rolled over to my side facing my night stand to look at the time, I turned my alarm clock over so I could see it better, once I did I almost fell out of the bed, it was 10:45 which was horrible because Simon told us we would be performing on the Today show at 11:30. I guess I accidentally slept in late also slept through my alarm clock because I know I set it last night, I quickly rushed out of my bed and banged on everyone's door to wake up except for Addy's room. I then went into the kitchen to get some coffee to wake me up a little bit, "why did you do that Zayn" Niall yawned taking a seat at the table, "Ya, you had no reason to" Harry whined covering his eyes with his hands. "You're right, you know except the fact that Paul is going to be picking us up at 11:30 for the Today show" I said taking a sip from my mug, "woah, we have to hurry up" Liam said running out of the kitchen. "Sorry Zaynie, didn't know" Niall rushed to the stairs with harry following him, when I was finally done getting ready I went into Addy's room to get her dressed, she was snoring softly with her back facing me. "Baby, you have to get up" I said crouching down by her bed moving hair strands behind her ear, she mumbled something but I couldn't hear it, "what Sweetie, I couldn't hear what you said" She sat up in her bed and stared at me like she was in a sleepy daze. "I need sleep" she said again holding her blanked close to her then laying down back again, "we have stuff to do this morning, I'm sorry love" she nodded once I said that and I picked her up. I used one arm to hold her and one arm to look through her dresser for clothes, "hmm..lets go for some jeans and a sweater" I said kissing her forehead as Addy reached out for the outfit I had in my hand. "Can I wear my uggs today" Addy asked while I set her on the ground to get her clothes on, "sure" I smiled as she put her sweater on by her self, she held on to my shoulders for balance as I put her jeans on her. I got her done really fast so I think we have enough time for her to a least get breakfast, "daddy Louie" Addy poured as she raised her arms for him, "hi bug" he said snuggling her to his chest. "does our baby need cuddles" harry said said as Addy nodded satisfied, "you cutie" Liam stood up to kiss her cheek. "Here our your waffles babe" I put a plate on the table as louie sat down so Addy can eat on his lap.

Niall's pov.
"Paul" addy shouted as we left the house walking to the car on the driveway, "she really missed you" Harry chuckled locking the front door as we all greeted Paul with a hug, we got in the car while he started the engine. "Can I trade spots with you daddy Niall" I heard her voice say from the back seats, "I wanna sit in the front with him" she continued as Liam and Zayn laughed, "you can't love, you have to be older to" I said turning my head to look at her with a small frown. "I guess she loves me more than you guys" he smirked, "that's not true, We are her dads. She has to love us more" I heard Zayn say before Addy started giggling. "Ya okay, whatever" Paul said shaking his head. It took about 30 more minutes till we got there, we were thankful because we got in easily I was just scared for when we leave the place, "Hi Lou" I said waving as she smiled. "Hey, haven't seen all of you in a while" she said then looked down at Addy, "hi Addy, how are you" she bent down to give her a hug. "I'm good" she said as I sat in the chair first so my hair could get done, "that's great, boys I need to get your hair done so please behave" she sighed and began to brush my hair back.
[skip to when they are done getting ready]
"Hopefully my voice won't crack" louie groaned grabbing his mic from off the couch, "it usually never does, we will all be fine" I said patting his back. "Is it weird to say I'm nervous for some odd reason" harry said with worry in his eyes, "it's common, but Niall's right. We will be great out there" Liam smiled as a man tried to lead us by the stage, "remember the songs switch quick after you sing them so here is the order, steal my girl, clouds, night changes, then what makes you beautiful" he said making sure we all understood. "We get it" Louie said as Screams filled the backstage, "okay guys, good luck" he said before we walked on the stage sitting down to get interviewed first before singing.