Chapter 11|

[I just want to say thank you for over 300 views for my story, I know it's not a lot but knowing that people look at my story makes me happy]

Niall's pov.
It's been 2 days since we've come home for today, everything has been normal I guess. Just getting used to the time settings since we have been to different countries for the tour. I can already tell addy is addicted to her new room, she always loves to be in it. Right now it was lunch and the rest of the guys were setting up the table when I jogged up stairs to get Addy. I was at the top of stairs when I heard addy talking to herself, she always does that when she Is playing. It's the cutest thing ever because she is in her own little world. I walked into her shocked with my mouth wide open, her room was covering with toys all over the floor just when you walk right in you step on one. "Woah" I said wondering how she did this in only 20 minutes. She looked up at me and smiled, "look, I made a city with all my toys, I'm still not finished though" she said standing up trying to walk around getting more stuff. "It's very cool but you might have to clean it up soon" I said, her face dropped sadly that I wanted her to put it all away. "I worked so hard though" she mumbled, "I know love, but I can barley walk in the room. Maybe just in a corner of your room you can do this but not all over". She stood there looking at everything on the floor intently "I can help you do it again in a different spot"I said , "but anyway it's lunch time now" I said reaching for her to take my hand. She tried to walk over the toys with out hurting her toes, so I just picked her off the ground. Once we were in the kitchen I set her on the chair and sat down by her. "Hi baby, how are you" Zayn said giving her plate which consisted of chicken nuggets, grapes, and a small cookie. " I'm fine" she said before eating some of her food, "that's good, well we were thinking we could all watch a movie after this" Harry said said excited. "yay, I like movies" addy said grinning, "but first we have to help addy fix her room" I said taking a bit of my sandwich. "What's wrong with her room" Liam asked, "let's just say a city went through it" I said smirking at addy. Addy giggled while look down smiling at herself, all the boys had a confused face but us.

Harry's pov.
After cleaning Addy's room which took about 30 minutes because she wanted her toys in places she could remember. We then decided to watch the movie "Lilo and Stitch" since it her favorite movie. Addy eyes were always on the tv when we watched it, she saw it many times but she gets so interested in it every time. All of us were admiring her as she watched it, she would open her eyes in amazement every time something fun happened in the movie, she was adorable. When were done we put her down for her daily afternoon nap and she fell asleep quickly. We were on the couch bored playing on our phones when Liam's began to ring bringing us out of our thoughts. All we knew is that is was Simon, and he was checking if something was ready as usual. Liam said bye then hung up, "so what happened" Louie asked, "we have the billboard music awards tomorrow night and we can't bring addy with us" he said. "oh ya, I forgot that was tomorrow" Louie said putting his phone on the coffee table. "But guys addy will be so sad to leave us" Liam admitted sadly. "Maybe we could have Lou babysit her after she is done getting us ready" Niall suggested. "I don't want to leave her" Harry said with a frown, "same harry but I don't want addy staying up a late if she did come with us. So maybe it will be good if someone watches her. I'm gonna text Lou right now to see if she can do it" Zayn said going into his messages on his phone. "Ya, Zayn's right" Louie said staring at the tv even though none of us knew what was on it.

Louie's pov
An hour later addy came down with Gege and the blanket we gave her. We got her one just in case she misses us, I know it's weird but we sprayed it with all our colones so it smells like us. "Tired" She mumbled stuffing her face in her blanket, "then why don't you go back to sleep darling" I said smiling at her. "I want to be with you though" she said climbing on my lap. "Aww, come here sweetie" I pulled her to my chest rocking her and I could tell she was gonna go to sleep again. "How did we get so blessed to have her in our lives" Zayn said staring at addy as she was breathing softly. "To be honest, I can't even imagine our lives without her" Harry stated truthfully, "I love her so much" I gushed kissing her head.

Liam's pov.
Addy was now watching tv while eating a bag of goldfish, which was good because Lou came over quick to give us our clothes options for tomorrow night. "So Liam this is yours" she said handing me mine, "ok thank you" I put it in my closet and went to see addy now playing with her doll house. "Baby" I said getting her attention, "ya" she said now facing me. "Tomorrow Night the boys and I have to go to an award show" Soon her eyes lit up. "Cool, am I coming too" she said with that innocent face that made me feel so bad to say the opposite of what she wanted. "I'm sorry baby girl, you can't come unfortunately but Aunt Lou is going to babysit you" I said hoping she wouldn't be too upset. "oh ok, when will you be back" she asked with a worried expression, "you will probably be in bed by the time we do" she nodded then continued playing.