4: Have a Future - Part 3

19 BBY | Month 9, Day 12-18

Omega pants as the cargo container halts, squeaks and hisses in steady place of where they had landed, they have no idea the three of them are on a cliffside, not fully landed. Tech grunts, helping the two get out from their small hiding spot.

"That was smoother than some of Wrecker's attempted landings," Tech says without a doubt.

"Tech. Report," Hunter comms in a whisper.

[TECH] "We are alive. But where we are, I am not fully certain."

[FLASH] "That's great... because Noble isn't with us now."

[TECH] "What? Where is she?"

[HUNTER] "We got caught up in a fight... before we knew it, she got taken by the Empire and Wrecker sent BOTH OF US flying down Dooku's emergency lift."

[ECHO] "The Empire's gonna come looking for their containers, and for us, now that they have her."

[HUNTER] "Get out of sight and lay low. Once we get to the Marauder, we'll come for you and figure out where Noble is."

[TECH] "...Roger that."

+++

Captain Wilco struts along into the castle, flanked by two soldiers. Noble sits by the wall in stun cuffs simply watching the clones without a single word. She's hungry, and clearly this barely formed baby is in need...

"Sitrep," the captain grabs the attention of the soldier with a datapad in hand.

"The containers have scattered throughout the upper forest region. Squads have been dispatched, but it's unlikely the thieves who infiltrated the cargo ship survived the crash."

Noble raises her brows in disbelief. "They cannot be dead..." she mutters under her breath.

"I want confirmation," Wilco orders, briefly looking over at Noble.

"Captain Wilco," a soldier walks forward, with a grapple hook in hand left behind from Hunter who escaped with Flash and Wrecker. "The three from the castle must be in the city."

Wilco looks out to the city before constructing a plan to redirect topside forces to find those three that escaped and left behind Noble. He also made it clear to monitor all comm channels and bring in a shuttle.

Noble directs her attention to the floor as Wilco approaches her. She's giving off a vibe, just like that kid he hung out with on Kamino... before the city's destruction.

Marien, that is a good kid... brought Wilco some happiness in his life for once. Playing games, showing off the cool life of a clone. It was fun while it lasted.

"And here I thought you were dead along with your squad," he says. "Lina would freak out seeing you."

"Ugh... that name," Noble scoffs.

"Why didn't you try to fight back?" Wilco kneels down in front of her.

"I'm sorry," Noble raises her glowing yellow eyes to the captain. "Did you want to die?"

Those words silence him as a shuttle comes in. "99... don't play dumb with me. I know you. You know me. Remember what you did to that Venator on Tipoca City?"