9: A World Between Worlds

19 BBY | Month 10, Day 6

Noble and Kendall sit together at the lounge with their pets, observing Bolo and Ketch's game of Dejarik. Dume over the past week has been trying to find the right words to explain to his friend, the woman that saved him.

In the ruins of the old city, Dume was taken in as family by the yellow cybernetic eyed woman, Noble. He had no idea who she was, only saw the glow of her eyes in a vision. Dume resided on the planet Lothal, with his friends, brothers and even sisters of his own Loth-wolf pack.

Noble did the right thing though, and in return of saving the life and bringing good health and much needed love in this pups life, he showed her a few things.

Now... he must show her the truth. What better way to do that, then to bring Kendall along, a Jedi who also surely would enjoy the sight of which he holds a secret of.

Dume sits up from the ground, gazing at his owner who looks down at him suddenly. "You want me to move?" She asks beginning to move before he stops her.

"Dume. Have. Gift."

"You have a gift?" Noble replies. Kendall looks with enthusiasm at the Loth-wolf as Delvin meows when Leda walks over.

"Kitty!" Leda opens her arms, embracing the Loth-cat with love, earning her Master's chuckle watching the two. A moment later, Kendall turns to see Noble walking to the parlor's entrance with Dume in complete confusion.

"Tech, Honey!" Noble calls out to the bar where her husband sits. "Dume is taking me somewhere, I'll be back soon!"

"Be careful!" Tech replies waving a hand, keeping his eyes on the datapad in front of him.

Outside of the Parlor, Noble stops Dume. "Where are we going exactly? Not off planet, I hope?"

"City ruins," Dume replies, glancing at Kendall joining the two.

"You two need some help?" She asks, receiving a welcoming nod by her clone friend. The wolf begins panting happily before trotting along to the outer parts of the city.

"Let me comm Hunter to let him know..." Noble mutters bringing the comlink near.

+++

In the ruins of the old city, Ord Mantell, Dume stands where he was once found as a pup. Dume in fact is not... maybe in the eyes who see him, he's actually much older and far larger.

This mystical, grey-haired goofball wags his tail, pointing at the rocks and debris that Noble had picked him up from. She walks forward. "Kendall, help me lift this."

The two both use strength and the force to push the rocks out of the way before Noble can see a small obsidian like rock on the ground. When the clone picks it up, she blows the dust and dirt off, revealing something really interesting. A galaxy look on the inside. "That's neat... you looking for this Dume?"

"Gift."

"For me?" Noble gasps. "How thoughtful, I love rocks--"

VERGENCE SCATTER

Noble and Kendall fall to the ground, clueless by what just happened. Then... they look around. A mystical plane, dark as the galaxy itself, with white lines stretching as pathways in all sorts of directions.