Chapter 1

वक्रतुंडा महाकाया सूर्यकोटी समप्रभा
निर्विघ्नम कुरू मे देव सर्वाकारयसू सर्वदा

वक्रतुंडा महाकाया सूर्यकोटी समप्रभानिर्विघ्नम कुरू मे देव सर्वाकारयसू सर्वदा

Chanting the holy mantras, worshipping the God of Goodness Shree GANESH Ji... Stood the Maharani of Udaygarh Namrata Avinaash Raajvansh. In her hands the holy plate of diyas.... Drapped in a Maroon Saree with beautiful intricate patterns hands full of ethnic bangles and face with soft features and glow of love, motherhood and....... her family......

Stood by her side the person who has her heart who himself given her his life... As he calls her his Jaan.... A man who may be in his 50s... but has not aged since his 30s... Maharaj Avinaash Pratap Singh Raajvansh... The Almighty king whose sole focus is on his beloved wife who is busy in worshipping for the goodness of their family and their people......

Stood a little behind them the Ex-Maharaj of Udaygarh and Ex-Maharani of Udaygarh  ShauryaVeer Singh Raajvansh and his wife Amulya ShauryaVeer Raajvansh.
                                A man with morals and principles , the very source of strength and valour of the family A True King to his people and a respectable and loving husband and father figure to his family and fellow.....  Beside him stood the lady who seems to be naive and soft but  the true sense of strength of her King 👑... A Queen who rules the heart of her King and the people..... A mother who stood proud of her children's achievements and a dadi who stood prideful and joyful for her grandchildren's achievements....

Stood behind them the youngest couple of the elder generation Chote Maharaj and Chote Maharani of Udaygarh .............
Ahem Pratap Singh Raajvansh and Sejal Ahem Singh Raajvansh....
The funny but grounded couple who balance not only each other but their family as well.

The Raajvansh Mansion stood proud in the bustling city of dreams Mumbai.....
The Raajvansh name can only make the blood run cold and even spike the blood pressure of a normal person....
This all because of the three pillars of this family..... The two youngest but powerful twins of the house and of cource the one and only Devil himself who can go even the depths of hell to protect his......

Today lies the day when after 5 excruciating years the heir to the throne, the pride of the house is returning back.....
         Today is the day when finally the true strength of the family is returning after a exile .

Namrata: Can you for just once in life fully focus on worshipping Bappa????

Asks the lady of the house to her Husband who right now has a stoic but a soft expression while facing his life his wife who can only command him after his parents. Whom he can take a risk of being sad and disappointed.

Ahem : Bhabhi Sa isn't it a wrong question?

Namrata has a look of puzzlement

Before the Chote Raja can even utter a voice booms and cuts them of reverie.
The very voice who till now has the power to shook the entire world.