Chapter 20

1 month Later........

Waqt.....

Waqt ka pahiya... Na kisi se ruka aur na hi kisi ke liye.... Kain aye... Kain gaye... Waqt ko apni muthi mein samane ke khwab toh kainyon ne dekha.... Par... Yeh khwab ko hakekat mein tabdeel karne ka.... Hosla... Toh sab mein tha... Par... Shayad.... Woh pagalpan... Woh Junooniyat.... Iski kami reh gayi....

Jaise muthi se rait phisalti jaati hain.... Waise hi waqt apne gati se aage badhti rehti hain....

Time....

The wheel of time... Never belonged to anyone... It could not be stopped by anyone nor be stopped for anyone...
Many had come and gone... But.. To have the control over time... This dream... Has been a dream only... May be the courage to dream.. Has been their in many... But That Madness.. And... That Obsessiveness.. was never there..
The way in which sand escapes from the tightened fists... Time also moves on its own accord...

This one month was like a different thing to both Aviraj and Soundarya...
Although somewhere Soundarya was reliefed about this gap... She felt the needed time to ponder over this... This tide of emotions... These waves which are crashing her freezed heart... To an entirely different dimension...

Yup... Totally... Their is no miscommunication not misunderstanding.... Her heart... She freezed it....  Completely for an infinite time... And the reason being..... RESPONSIBILITIES... She had, has, and will always have many... She knows.... But the fear of it.... She could never been avoid it....

Why... You may ask.... But How... How can she not fear... When an eighteen year, who was forced  transitioned from a carefree young adult to a matured but shattered soul... Who all of a sudden was pushed from a shielded life to a world full of wolves who are ready to gnaw and step on your weakness... Repeatedly... And painfully....

Many who don't know Soundarya Kashyap... May not know that the ever so perfect Dr. S. K or the ever so idol of her family and friends... Carries a facade... A facade of perfection... A facade so real that even her family are unable to detect... That.... Behind this facade lies a soul so... scarred and so... lonely...

Although this facade is soon going to be crumbled into pieces....

Just like her.... This gap of time... Although twisting the Crown Prince into the oblivion of irritation and longing... But he also knows that this was much needed....

After just like him... He can feel she is also new to this feeling... which is so... strong yet questionable...

Questionable... You ask.... Well it is... For them....

Just think.... How can someone who don't even want a relation in his life... will suddenly be so attracted to someone that even he , himself is unable to detect...

Where in this one month, this two souls are pondering over their new found emotions.... Also there is a full of their families who noticed the brewing passion and the change of air......

Although they have also decided to be a silent spectators for the time being.... As they clearly know their son... Who whenever wants something... Then he can even go to extreme lengths for it....