Chapter 16

Elit-e-essence

Feelings....

Every time this one word occurred ,douching it is the only voluntary reflex occur.....

yup..... VOLUNTARY REFLEX...

the predestined occurrences might have confused them several times..... But never in their existence up until now..... This felt so..... RIGHT.

The person in front of them .

In their arms...

In their eyes...

THIS.....

Is making them greedy.....

Yes..... GREEDY.... of wanting this forever.....

Isn't it cliché.....

some moments before.... they never wanted this..... but.... now ..

This RAW PASSIONATE feeling..... they want to feel this in every second of it.....

Although they both want this.... but currently someone is trying the level best to resist....

You know what it is said..... THE BEAST LOVES THE RESISTANCE,TAMING THE FIERCENESS AND HAVING IT ONLY FOR HIMSELF....

The inner beast has chosen his mate... now only THE ULTIMATE CLAIM is remaining.....

Thinking about all this our YUVRAJ smirks.....

AND dude did that smirk just caused someone to shiver involuntarily.....

yup... and did this satisfied both the human and his inner beast...

Can I answer both these questions as YES... AND YES I DID ANSWER...

Though this exchange was extremely private , but was noticed by those who was looking forward towards this meet.....

NOW THE MUSIC ENDS.....

And for your kind information, if the person responsible for this is known to certain someone, then he should be preparing his mourning ceremony.....that's what the expression of YUVRAJ AVIRAJ gave out.....

Coming out of reverie, she tried to break the embrace.....

Guys key word TRIED . But certain someone didn't want to.....

coughs coughs.... came from his idiotic friends..... who motioned him to decrease his inner feelings for the first time in his life....

Now coming out of the embrace the situation has become completely awkward....

Virat- My Love , why don't you girls go for the diner ? We will be joining you in a while...

Nirali- Of course. Come girls....

And they left.... But someone cant seem to take his eyes out of her....

Sid- Don't you think, you are scaring her ???

Virat- For someone who didn't want to marry, a few minutes before....you seem to have made tremendous progress.....

Sid- Although , No complaints....

Virat- Yup , No complaints....

Virat & Sid - We gladly accept our MAHARANISA.....

Aviraj- Shut you mouths.... looking around as if the beast is wary of his enemies .

Looking at his actions they both know, that its time for now them to shut their mouths....

They all move forward towards the DINER.....