Chapter 2

Hawaon ne dastak di hain...
Woh aya hain.....
Is baar apne dimag ki nahin....
Balki apne us dil ki......
Is baar maut ke sannate mein....
Zindagi ke shor ki.....
Is baar bikhri unn pannon ki....
Simte hue kitab ki.....
Is baar aya hain....
Shaitaan apne sukoon ki...
TALAASH!!!!!

Use uski talaash hain.....
Use beintehaa nafrat mein.....
Us mohhabat ki talaash hain....
Use uski talaash hain.....

...........................................................................

London

Aviraj's Villa

Hot sweat tricks down from his loosely tousled hair

Hot sweat tricks down from his loosely tousled hair.... Complete opposite to the outside temperature  of  present icy London.....
       To outside world it's a way to keep yourself fit and fine, exercising for nearly last 4 hours.. the very person with a height of 6'4 and a body of Adonis... Greek god like appearance and an aura of danger and mystery.... Yuvraj Aviraj Udayveer Singh Raajvansh .

Being born with a golden spoon to the others it may appear that the richness, handsomeness and power comes as a boon.
But as the saying goes for every coin there are two sides. To others it is a life of luxury, pleasure and richness at feet.. But to the person who is going to be a future king and to be born in a family of Values and Morales it's a life of prisoner.

May be because of this the king of jungle loves his habitat... The Lion loves the Forest.....

Therefore even in a city of poshness the king lives in seclusion where his enemies know not to touch or attack as the king is in his own arena.... But who would say those very despicable faggots that this king knows how to play even out of his arena...

Even now the king doesn't need to place his knights as the very prudent faggots are only pawns.... not of his enemy but of his own...... making his path to the very throne.......

At the age of 20 , the first prince of Udaygarh knows what is expected of him. As the first and only born son of the Maharaj and Maharani, he knew his destiny but what he was not aware was that....... even as it said Be aware of Enemies but so as Friends.
A lesson which taught the now 35 year old yuvraj , of the vicious cycle of power and made him known as the Lucifer..... The fallen Angel... Of Business World..

The once serious but calm and caring prince became the cold, ruthless, arrogant Yuvraj... The Beast..

Women at his feet to become his ... But what those bitches don't know is that this beast hates the very existence of women who are nothing but brats who only want his power and pleasure.... Of course a few exception to his believes...
He says their is none who can tame the very scorching fire in his heart which is already stoned from the deceives......

But what he doesn't know is that there awaits his future ..... who is...
Water to his Fire,
Day to his night,
Light to his darkness,
Quench to his thirst,
Life to his dead,
And........
Beauty for Beast......