Chapter 4

Raajvansh Airlines ✈️️✈️️✈️️

A black luxurious jet lands on the heart of India....

(I don't think our hero needs to be re-introduced ....
Of course guesses are right....
It's Yuvraj AVIRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH RAAJVANSH.....)

Amar- Hukum due to some problems in our Delhi branch, Data Hukum...

Well he gets cut in the middle... By...

Aviraj- Humari car taiyar hain???

Amar N Balwant - Ji Yuvraj...

And of course being the most trusted mans of Yuvraj they know what, when, why N to whom their Yuvraj responds....

N soon Car arrives at the airport and they leaves for Delhi branch of Raajvansh Empire....

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Delhi International Airport..

ANNOUNCEMENT
         flight KL5876 AMSTERDAM to NEW DELHI landed at 13:00 ..

Coming out of the Terminal after about 9 hours of journey...
        Rather than being tired, their graces a warm n loving smile😊 on her...

Being an Indian by heart, her country is her guroor along with her sisters, who now serves their country, who now are giving shape to their late father's dream along with theirs....
Being in a profession where in order to provide her family and serves the people around the world, She has to travel almost all the time... Far from her only family.. Her Maa, her sisters..
She even couldn't attend their engagement as she was almost other end of the world during that time...
Though she knows they don't blame her but she also knows they needed her....
Being a doctor n head of her family she also knows her responsibility as a doctor n an eldest daughter and sister.....
CHOICE that's what she was never given.... N that's what she has to do from past years...
Well look at the irony of the situation.... She is here in India but can't be with them as her duty is what is her priority....... What has always been taught by her Baba.....

After all She has become the famous Cardiologist, a cardiothoracic surgeon.. The Dr. S. K.  Aslo known as Dr. Beauty..... But those who heard her name also knows she is not only a porcelain doll with beauty but also devil with brains....

N she leaves for ANS Hospitals...

............................................................................

ANS Hospitals

Well just like any other hospital would be ANS also was very crowded but well maintained and dignified hospital .

Well why won't be after all owned by one of the down to earth family in India. It has its chain throughout Asia.

And today being absolute historic day as for a very difficult, demanding and energy straining cas has been knocked on its doors. And just as the entire india knows ANS never fails to provide it's patients their utmost care and cure...

But this time is different as today this cas can even make them more popular or destroy their work.

Dr. HARMAN SINGH - HEAD of CARDIOTHORACIC Department.

In his mid 50s Dr. Singh knows how to handle each n every case. He knows every case is unique in its own way. Just like this one..

CASE : Thoracic aortic dissection repair

[Like any form of open-heart surgery, this procedure is difficult and risky because of its delicate nature. An aortic dissection (a split or tear in your body’s main artery) is a life-threatening condition which requires thoracic aortic dissection repair, a risky emergency surgery. This operation is often associated with increased risk of stroke.]