Chapter 7

ANS Hospital

IMPOSSIBLE..... This 10 letters word was actually something Dr. Harman Singh never believed and the other members on the team somewhere believed.....

How can they not when world's one of the most difficult surgery is being performed in front of them with such precision and accuracy, which has left them dumbfounded.

Well they already has enough shocks from the time their senior and most admired HOD has introduced them to one of the geniuses in the field of cardiothoracic surgery..... Wondering what must be the shock.......
1. Dr. S. K in the house 😜😜😜 .... Means in front of them....
2. The Genius is actually a SHE.....
3.Her BEAUTY 😍😍😍 ufff infact behind the mask theirs such a purity, innocence and love......
4.HER Values and way of handling patients....
5.Her AURA which demands respect as well as a warmth.
............... And the list goes on........

Right now they have been in the O. T. From 5 hours already with the performance level unthinkable.
Dr. Singh's years of experience and practice has already made him judge of the doctor inside the young girl, whose sole focus is on her work.

After another strenuous 5 hours..... The whole team congratulate each other for the success they managed to marvel.
Most importantly for the presence of young talent who seemed to be adamant to save the boy who has just stepped into the world of chaos.

Dr. Singh - Congratulations Dr. Kashyap and the team, we have made it. And Thank you so much Dr. Kashyap for your help and support.

Soundarya-I dare not accept your thanks Sir. Your are my senior in age as well experience, working with you is my goodwill.

Dr. Singh and each member on the team, were actually spellbound and mesmerized with her down to earth personality.

Soundarya- Sir and everyone thanks for your cooperation and Sir I know that you can carry on with the further treatment. I am sorry as because of a conference scheduled, I have to leave. But you can contact Dr. Lisa for further help.

Dr. Singh - ohh!!! That's absolutely ok Dr. We know as a fellow doctor, you have certain commitments, and of course I will not delay you. Convey my thanks and heartily wishes to Dr. Williams.

Soundarya- I will. Now I will take my leave.

Her steps faded but her natural elegance, aura, attitude, personality has already left a special mark on many.....

A member on team - Sir, we are exceptionally lucky to have worked under you and mam.

Another member- Absolutely Sir, Her methods, her accuracy and those precised movements..... Even after our consistent vision it was very difficult to grab. But mam actually, made us understand every tiny problems we faced.

Another Member- Yer Sir.

Dr. Singh- ok everyone. I agree with you all but don't be so overwhelmed. You guys can't even get these matter out. Dr. S. K's identity should be concealed until she herself wants. I hope each one will respect this thing.

Members- Yes Sir.

Dr. Neev - Sir,

Dr. Singh - yes Neev..

Dr. Singh - Sir what about the vice president. Am sure until now he would have been informed about the operation. And also about us not informing him about Dr. S. K.