Chapter 15 (The Meeting- 2)

Elit-e-essence

The intensity of those eyes scared both of them......
For years they have built an invisible wall around them.....
But....
Just a glance....
And....
Walls....
Started....
Crumbling....

For others....
Their stood.....
The most beautiful female.... N....
The most handsome Male....
Gazing at each other's.....
But....

For them....
Their stood....
A broken female with unfathomable pains.... N....
A scarred male with demons of past....

Many may be thinking that just a glance and lock of eyes.... They can see each other's crying soul.... It's totally unrealistic and cliche.... But....
Isn't it beauty lies in the eyes of beholder???....

You see....
For something so pure....
The start needs to be....
As mirrorable as it can....

Soundarya first broke the intense eye lock.....

S- I am sorry for being late....

Namrata- It's Ok beta... A loving gaze with mother's warmth is what she felt....

S- Mumma....

Suhasini- Let me introduce you Baccha...
        This is the Rajvansh family.....
Bauji as in Mr. Shauryaveer Singh Rajvansh and Maaji as in Mrs. Amulya Shauryaveer Singh Rajvansh....

S- Pranam... Even before can she bend....

Shauryaveer- Child, in our house... Girls don't touch feet.... Their place is in our heart.... God bless you.....

Amulya- He is right... God bless you....

Suhasini- And they are.....

And just like she introduced all the senior Rajvansh and the other senior members.....

Rudra- Darling.... And now I will introduce you the young, dynamic and energetic....

Devendra- Rehne de.... (Let it be...)  Shiv bacche... You do the honors...

Everyone just trying to control their laugh.... And Shanaya just has a winning smile... Which didn't got unnoticed by the three Friends.....

Soundarya- It's ok... Ru... Let Anu introduce half and you can do the rest ok....

Listening to her.... The joy on Mr. Rudransh Singh's face was.... 😂😂😂....

But... Then all of a sudden he thought something and said... Darling I will introduce first...

Soundarya just shakes her head....

Rudra- Darling..... This is Armaan Singh Rajvansh and his fiancee... The smallest member... Ridhima...

S- Hello...

Armaan and Ridhima- Hello Di...

Rudra- and this is Adwait Singh Rajvansh and his beautiful fiancee.... Kashish bhabhi...

S- Hello...

Adwait and Kashish- Hello... And Hello di...

Rudra- Now Shiv bhai you do the rest....
See I let you introduce more than half...
😁😁😁

Shiv- That I can see... So... Aya... Let me introduce you to the the Trinity....
This is Mr. Virat Singh Suryavanshi.... And his wife Mrs. Nirali Virat Singh Suryavanshi...

S- Hello...

Virat and Nirali- Hello...

Shiv- And... This is Mr. Siddharth Yaduvanshi and his soon to be wife Miss Kyra Rose Mehta....