Chapter 22

Rajvansh Mansion

Suhasini continues.....

They..... They took me on gun point, at that time I was so weak that even those soldiers with Amar felt so much pain.... Amar's group stopped and their eyes never left Amar and me.... They knew that the people they are against are inhumane.... But if they let them leave then.... That time even in my weakness I knew that the soldier and husband in him are at crossroads..... But.... He never gave them the command to stop.... His eyes they screamed of pain and agony but he never stopped..... And this irked those horrible persons.... So they opted for the last resort... The leader of the group pushed me forward from my hairs and threw me..... He threw me from the 3 rd floor of the building.... He was not happy with that but he.... He.... He.... He shoot me in my stomach and tried to shoot at my heart too... But before that he was shot at his hands..... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! The scream tore through her...... which every soul felt.... The tears were prominent in each and every one.... How can their be such horrible fellow, they shot a heavily pregnant woman who was also tortured so much....
They now know how can this lady be called Iron Lady.... It's really the iron who can undergo so much but still gave us so many things.....

Amulya moved forward with tears and proudness in her eyes.... She kept her hand on her head and hugged her......

Amulya- My daughter..... You are much more stronger than anyone can be....

Suhasini- I am not.... I am not Maaji... But.. He was... He will always be....
After getting shot, I had already lost my consciousness...... I and my children were weak.... The doctor told him that his sons are already dead and his daughter.... She was barely alive..... I was in coma for a month and my golu fought for her life for more than a year..... That year..... The nightmare never left us....
Our daughter she was, is and will always be the little warrior, her father called.....

The doctor told us that my sons from start were always in front of her.... Therefore she didn't get affected directly but indirectly she was...... Amar had to do the rituals without me... He knew I will die thousand times.... with that seen.... But doing those rituals he died more than me.... I still remember what he said to me... He was, is and will always be proud of them for taking care of their sister......

Namrata- Not only he, we are also proud of those little souls who protected their sister.....

Suhasini- We had decided to name our sons Siddharth and Virat.... So when I met you both... Somewhere I felt as if I got my sons back after so many years..... Amar dreamt of big family but he was scared of loosing me.... And finally after years I got pregnant with my twins.... The previous experience scared him.... Therefore he never left me.... And after delivering the twins my conceiving chances lessened......

I am not telling this to you four for emotionally blackmail you or something.... But... To know that you being my children... Is not some charity I am doing but it is you who are making the wish of me and my husband to fulfill....

Virat, Sidharth, Kashish and Ridhima shook their heads and hugged her... And said Never Maa Never ..... We are your children and always be.....

This scene made everyone emotional....

Just then a sound rang with continuous Impatience..... One after other.... Like something needs to know.....

Breaking the hug they wipe their tears...

Suhasini chuckles and says looks like my emotional meter detected her radar....