CHAPTER 6

ANS Hospitals

The entire nation's focus has been on it from the time the news came out..... But what they don't know is that the news was never meant to come out....... That's What one of the conditions laid by the great Doctor of the Millennium.

Yes conditions.... 

GREED that's what the entire world is full of... It's not she doesn't want the name Or fame, after all that's what any sane person would desire after working their a** off, to get to the position where now everyone wants to appoint you as their trophy to show off the world.

But that's not been in her bucket as all she wants are just two things..
             1. To provide her family
             2. Freedom of her choice

Life has already showed her the odiousness of the world. A 16  year old helpless girl to a 28 year old confident woman. A journey through betrayal, hate, enviousness, jealousy, lies, greed, insults... and what not..... 12 Years is what took her to be where she is.... To be what her BABA desired... To be what she.....
Never mind old things...

As the window rolled down she observed her surrounding, she has already talked with the HOD of cardiology department for the news to be sealed but looks like like every other time she now has to work in shadow and vanish in thin air....

Well it's interesting and adventurous, just like she likes....

Getting down from the cab, a few meters from the gate of hospital, there she stood with her professional attire and a black mask....

Mask... you wonder but what can you say like her name she really is an undeniable beauty , wherever she goes heads turn and that's really unbearable for her....

Walking ahead with a confidence, elegance and poise and a heavenly, distinctive and inescapable aura Soundarya Kashyap has her own charm.

Reaching the reception area....

She analyses her surrounding and deduces her destination.

Walking forward She come across a cabin on 6th floor...

Dr. HARMAN SINGH - HEAD of CARDIOTHORACIC Department.

With a knock she stands outside for permission to enter.

Inside Dr. Singh who thought that it must be his assistant who he send for clear the main gate and to tone down the news which their ever so great Vice President spread out.....

But.....

COME IN...

He is surprised to see a young woman in her 20s with a mask an aura to be respected.....

Well yeh toh pata hi hain heere ki chamak patharon mein bhi kahan chup sakti hain.....

Soundarya - Hello Sir.

Dr. Singh - Hello....

Soundarya- I am Dr. Kashyap

Dr. Singh - I am sorry but....

Soundarya - Dr. Williams asked me to visit you as according to him you are in dire need of help.

Dr. Singh - Dr. S. K., You...... Are INDIAN

Soundarya- that's non bearable why can't I be an INDIAN.

Dr. Singh - so the K in S. K. Is Kashyap.

Soundarya- Sir I am sorry, but can we focus on the case rather than deducing my name.

Dr. Singh - Ahhh... Sorry but you can  all me Dr. Singh , that will do rather than Sir.

Soundarya- Sorry... But Sir you are my elder and also my senior. I can not disrespect you nor the values and teachings iI was taught.

Dr. Singh - impressive, Dr. Williams truly knows a person.

Soundarya- Sorry once again Sir but the situation here demands attention.
As according to you it's a case of.....
Then we need to be on it to save the patient as his countdown has already started....

Dr. Singh - Yes Dr. Kashyap.. The O. T and everything you need is ready. Please proceed with the solution.

Soundarya- Thank you Sir but I need to access the situation now, therefore I request your presence as you are the case incharge.

Dr. Singh- Very well, let's leave.

As they both went to the ward where the boy is... Here in front of the hospital with a bouquet and garland stands the Vice President of ANS.
Greed and rich oozes his posture and a proud and spoiled brat attitude.

Dr. Neev rushes to him.

Dr. Neev - Sir I request please clear the gate it's causing problems for the patients as well as it is against the conditions laid by Dr. S. K.

Sir please....

VP - You ungrateful brat what do you mean by clear the gate. One of the great doctor is coming and rather than welcoming HIM you are saying some conditions.

Dr. Neev - Sir I know Sir. I am sorry but it's what Dr. S. K. Said Sir if we don't fulfill then He won't come Sir. Sir please understand.

VP - Dr. Whoever you are I don't care who conditioned what and how dare someone put conditions on me.....
Now this gate will not be cleared...
I am the VP and in the President's absence I am the one to decide not you....
You fool... Get out of my sight.....
He spatted disgustingly....

Dr. Neev knew this heinous man is not to be argued with born with a silver spoon only knows go waste money and make money even of a person dies he doesn't care...

Shaking his head he proceed to tell his senior but finding he has gone to check the boy he directly leaves for the ward the boy and his Sir is.

.......

As the scene proceeded here one more person well can say persons also saw the exchange between the V. P and Dr.

Their conversation made the entire room dominated with an unavoidable pressure from the dark aura...

Aman - Hukum Yuvraj.

Aviraj - Aman you know what to do... I need that leech in front of me. And find out the audacity of the doctor to put down some immature conditions before treating patients.

Well people shocked Soundarya rocked...

😂😂😂 why not after all aaj unke yuvraj ne itna baat jo karli.

Unknown to himself Aviraj don't know but he wants to know about this S. k. Now.
After all ANS chain is owned by him on his own after he had successfully ventured his business himself first.
ANS is close to him. Why won't be after all ANS stands for the only women in his life...
Amulya Namrata Sejal......

But this is something what everyone else thought but that's not exactly truth. His heart after years is eager, curious and restless to know...... To know more.....

Aman and Balwant - Ji hukum.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hello Lovely Lilies 😘😘😘

Sorry for this late and short update but don't worry next update will be soon.

And Thank you for all the love ❤❤❤ you have given to this book.

Please bear me....

And please...
VOTE 🗳️
COMMENT💬
SHARE
N
FOLLOW💗💗💗