⁰⁶ 𝚂𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙿𝙸𝙽𝙶

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚟𝚒. 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 was with Dom, Vince, and Jesse

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 was with Dom, Vince, and Jesse. Vince had been insisting that Brian wasn't to be trusted and had been following Brian around for the last hour. The four waited outside of Hector's garage and waited for Brian to come out. Brian finally exited the garage and exited the same way he entered. Once he made it back down to the ground, he was hit on the back of the head and fell to the floor. Vince, who had been the one to deliver the blow to Brian, pointed the shotgun at the blonde man. Vince didn't trust him. He had convinced Dom, Oliver, and Jesse to tag along even though Dom and Oliver were certain they wouldn't find any dirt on Brian. Jesse just wanted to be apart of the action.

Brian was momentarily knocked out. Vince quickly ran back to the car to bring Dom and Oliver over. They dragged Brian's unconscious body a little farther into the alley next to the building so they wouldn't be seen. A few minutes later, Brian started to wake up. His head throbbed in pain. He lifted his hand and placed it on top of his head, where the throbbing was the most intense. He winced. Vince pointed the gun at Brian again. Brian put his hands up in defense.

"He moans like a cop!" Vince accused, angrily

He never trusted Brian. There was something in his gut that told him not to, so he didn't. Dom and Oliver took a step forward, coming into Brian's view. Dom's muscular arms were folded across his chest while Oliver just starred down Brian.