⁶² 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙼

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚕𝚡𝚒𝚒. 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚖

 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚖

𝑻𝑯𝑬 team was hanging out on the roof of a building in New York City

𝑻𝑯𝑬 team was hanging out on the roof of a building in New York City. Lola, Brian, Mia, and Oliver had flown out with Mia and Oliver's children to meet the newest addition to the family. Hobbs was talking to his daughter, Samantha, and Dom was standing next to Letty waiting for his son to arrive.

"It's okay. Don't worry, he's gonna be here soon." Letty said

She kissed her husband's shoulder. Meanwhile, Brian and Lola were watching and listening as Roman and Tej tried to convince Ramsey to date one of them. Mia and Oliver were sitting at the table. Mia had Isla on her lap, while Oliver was watching Zane and Jack run around with their cars.

"Be careful, guys!" Oliver called

"We will, Dad!" Zane said

Oliver turned his attention back to Roman, Tej, and Ramsey.

"What's my last name?" Ramsey asked

Both men went silent. 

"Ooh, what's the matter, guys? Cat got your tongue?" Brian teased

"When you guys figure it out, then I guess you can let me know." Ramsey said

She turned and walked over to where Mia and Oliver were sat at the table.

"It's gonna be Parker. That's all that really matters." Tej said

"Jones." Roman guessed

"Mrs. Parker. Hey, Mrs. Parker." Tej said

Roman looked down at his friend. Mr. Nobody and Little Nobody showed up with Shaw holding Dom's son.

"Hey." Letty greeted

Mr. Nobody hugged her, kissing the top of her head.

"Hey, kid." Mr. Nobody said

"I wanted to thank you." Letty said

She looked up to Mr. Nobody and he waved her off.

"No need." Mr. Nobody said

He moved over to Hobbs. Shaw walked over to where Dom stood. The two shared a laugh before Shaw walked to the table and sat down. Looking back towards his son, Dom picked the baby up and kissed his head.

🏎

Everyone was seated that the table and Dom was standing at the head, holding his son.

"You've heard me say that you never turn your back on family. And I wanna thank you all for never turning your back on me." Dom said

He looked down and smiled at his son.

"You wanna meet them?" Dom asked

The baby gurgled in response.

"All right." Dom said

He smiled and looked at everyone.

"Everyone, meet Brian." Dom introduced

Oliver smiled happily and let out a laugh upon recognizing the name. Everyone clapped and laughed. There were multiple shouts of 'Yeah, Brian!' and 'Welcome to the family, Brian,' to which Little Brian applauded to as well. Dom walked over to where Brian had tears in his eyes. Lola grinned at her husband as she rubbed his hand with her thumb.

"Brian meet your Godfather; Brian." Dom introduced

Dom handed his son over to Brian who let the tears fall from his eyes as he held onto Little Brian. Oliver smiled down at Isla who was sitting on his lap. He turned and watched as Brian held Little Brian, and introduced him to Zane, Jack, and Isla. Dom took his son back from Brian and walked back over to the head of the table, sitting down. Dom looked around at the table at his family.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn to say grace." Dom said

Oliver grabbed onto Mia's hand and used his other hand to hold onto Isla, who leaned into his chest. Mia smiled at her husband and Oliver shifted so Isla wouldn't fall.

"We thank you for giving us family. We sit here in praise. Thank you for giving us the strength. Amen." Dom said

"Amen." Everyone chorused