¹⁹ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙰𝚃

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚒𝚡. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚝

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚝

𝑻𝑯𝑬 group entered a room at the end of the hallway

𝑻𝑯𝑬 group entered a room at the end of the hallway. Oliver's eyes immediately darted to the center of the room where a metal bucket covered with a towel and a blow torch was placed on a coffee table. Uneasiness began to fill the air, none of them sure what was about to go down. Oliver, Roman, Brian, and Lola all stood in front of the couch near the coffee table. Brian had his hands wrapped around Lola's middle.

"What's all that?" Roman asked

The four looked over at Verone who grabbed a bottle of champagne from a mini fridge and began to open it.

"We're gonna have a little fun." Verone replied 

He popped the bottle, then tossed the cork behind Monica and poured a glass for the two of them.

"Thank you." Monica said

She raised the glass and took a sip. The blonde and the man from earlier entered the room. The man's arm was wrapped around the girl's waist, holding her close to him. Oliver spotted the shiny wedding band on his finger. He frowned, disliking the man even more. The man stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at all the people in the room.

"Hey, Carter," The man greeted

He knitted his eyebrows together. Verone laughed and raised his glass to the man.