³¹ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚡𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜

𝑻𝑯𝑬 next morning, the five were trying to figure out what was so special about the chip

𝑻𝑯𝑬 next morning, the five were trying to figure out what was so special about the chip. Brian put the chip into the computer.

"What do you think?" Lola questioned

She rubbed Brian's shoulder.

"It was definitely a custom chip. Look at all these side menus here for data entry. Let's check this one." Brian said

He clicked on one of the tabs and it revealed a long list of places.

"Look at that. Same building, same order every week." Brian said

"It's a delivery schedule." Oliver realized

"What's this?" Mia asked

She leaned forward, motioning to another tab. Brian clicked it and a long list of numbers with kilos beside it came up.

"Drugs?" Mia asked

Brian shook his head.

"No. No, that's a dealer pack. See, most major players, they weigh their money so they don't have to constantly count it. Right there, that's forty-nine kilos. Forty-nine kilos is a million in twenties." Brian said

Lola ran a hand through her hair.

"You're saying each one of these shipments is worth ten million dollars?" Lola asked

"Yeah." Brian confirmed

"So, what is that? A hundred million plus in cash houses?" Oliver asked

Dom leaned against the car.

"That's how he keeps it off the grid." Dom said

"I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back. I mean, it's his whole network, right there, just laid out on a chip." Brian said

Everyone stopped what they were doing as they heard the sound of something dropping. They looked at each other before springing into action. Mia and Lola climbed out of the window first, then Oliver and Brian. Gunshots ran out into the air as Brian landed beside Lola.

"Go! Go!" Brian exclaimed

Oliver and Mia took off running. Lola and Brian ran in the other direction. There was a short brick wall a few feet in front of Mia and Oliver. Mia quickly climbed over it. As soon as Oliver had made it over the wall, they heard gunshots from behind them. They instantly started to run as fast as they could. Just as the couple was going to continue their way down the stairs, another armed man ran over to them from below. Oliver jumped off of the step, his arm drawn back. His fist collided with the armed man, almost instantly knocking him out. While he was stunned from the impact, Oliver threw another punch and then slammed him into the wall behind them.

"Come on, Mia!" Oliver exclaimed

He turned around to grab Mia's hand. They began running down the stairs once more.

"Did we lose them?" Mia asked, breathlessly

At this point, the stairs had led the couple to an alleyway. They were cornered. The only way they could go was up. Oliver helped Mia climb up, then pulled himself up. They were on the roofs of houses. Before Oliver could answer, the sound of gunshots rang out from behind them. It seemed like the armed men were coming from every direction and it felt like they were going through an obstacle course trying to escape them. The couple were having to jump from roof to roof. As they approached the end of another rooftop, Mia immediately came to a halt centimeters from the edge.

"Oh, shit!" Mia exclaimed, loudly

Mia looked back behind her. The armed men clad in ski masks were gaining on them.

"Are we really doing this?" Mia asked

She looked at Oliver. Oliver glanced over his shoulder and nodded.

"Let's go." Oliver said

Mia let out a shaky breath and squeezed Oliver's hand. They took a few steps back and then ran forward, jumping off of the roof and tumbling through another.

🏎

Mia and Lola followed behind Brian and Oliver as they crawled through the water tunnels, Dom behind the sisters. The five stood in the stream in the clearing away from the streets.

"They're going to be looking for the five of us together now. We need to split up." Dom said

He walked in front of the couples. Both Mia and Lola frowned at his words.

"You four head south. I'll lead them away." Dom said

"No." Lola and Mia protested

Oliver turned to Mia and Lola.

"Dom's right. Look how lucky we just got. What happens next time? We have no choice but to split up." Oliver said

"I'm pregnant." Mia announced

She had a small smile on her face. Lola bounced on her feet excitedly as the words left Mia's lips. Brian was gaping like a fish. Oliver looked at her shocked, his eyes shifting to her stomach. Mia placed a hand on her stomach and turned to Dom who was also staring at her stomach dumbfounded.

"I already lost my family once. I'm not going through that again." Mia stated

Oliver stepped towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, one hand placed over hers on her stomach.

"Are you kidding me?" Oliver asked

"No." Mia said

She shook her head with a small laugh. Oliver connected their lips passionately, before pulling her into a hug.

"I'm not going anywhere. Okay?" Oliver said

Mia nodded as he placed his arm around her waist, smiling down at her.

"Neither are we." Lola said

She and Brian smiled at Mia. Mia turned to her older brother.

"Dom?" Mia asked

Oliver looked over at Dom.

"Promise me we stick together." Mia said

Dom turned to face Mia and Oliver.

"I promise." Dom said

He walked over to Mia and Oliver, and pulled them into a hug.

"The family just got bigger." Dom said

Oliver and Mia chuckled.