²⁷ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 led the pack of cars behind him

𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 led the pack of cars behind him. They were going to break Dom out. He pressed harder on the gas peddle, jerking the car forward as the speed increased dramatically. The group approached the bus that was transporting a group of prisoners to a prison in Lompoc. Dom was one of those prisoners. But he wouldn't be for long.

"Hope Dom likes a dramatic exit." Oliver muttered, chuckling

Mia and Lola's cars sped ahead, zig-zagging in front of the bus. The two girls spun around and began driving towards the bus. The driver swerved out of the way to avoid hitting the sisters. Brian and Oliver stopped their cars and the bus hit them, rolling over the ground. It rolled multiple times before coming to a stop. Oliver got out of his car and smirked when he saw Dom crawl out of the bus.

🏎

"Here's what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout. There were 26 high-risk inmates..."

"...Everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one, Dominic Toretto."

"Police released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated this shocking escape that amazedly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former Federal agent, Brian O'Conner."