⁰⁸ 𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚂

˗ˏˋ𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞ˊˎ˗
𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒. 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

𝑰𝑻 was the day of Race Wars

𝑰𝑻 was the day of Race Wars. Oliver was in line for his first race in his blue 2003 Ford GT40. He pulled up to the starting line when he saw a familiar face come the front of the crowd next to his car. Mia. He grinned at her and winked as she blew him a kiss. The man in front of their cars threw his arms down and Oliver immediately took off. He easily shifted between gears as he was neck and neck with the man he was competing against. Oliver heard the man whoop as he hit his NOS, causing him to think he was going to win.

"Too soon, dumbass." Oliver muttered to himself

Oliver waited until the perfect moment before he pressed his NOS button and zoomed in front of his competitor. He crossed the finish line and grinned as he drove back to the starting line where a crowd surrounded his car. He jumped out of his car and was met with applause. The other car rolled up and the guy dejectedly got out of his car. He walked up to Oliver and sighed as he pulled the cash out of his pocket. Oliver grinned as he took the money from his hand and shoved it in his pocket. Oliver turned to Mia who was waiting for him. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Here's my real prize." Oliver said

He pulled her into a kiss. The two continued kissing until they heard a throat clearing. Oliver realized where he was and who he was with, and groaned. He carefully turned around just to become face-to-face with Dom.

"Hey Dom." Oliver said, cautiously

He was expecting Dom to blow up on him since Mia was his youngest sister and he was crazy protective over his sisters.

"Don't hurt her." Dom said

"I won't." Oliver promised

Dom then walked away. Oliver shrugged and pulled Mia into another kiss.

🏎

Oliver was sitting outside the RV watching the races with the team. However, the calm only lasted a few minutes before Leon ran up to them, with panic written all over his face.

"Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems." Leon said

"What?" Dom asked

Leon pointed towards the tracks. Oliver's eyes widened when he saw Jesse's Jetta driving away.

"Jesse." Leon said

Lola got up from the seat she been sitting on and made her way toward Leon, hands on her hips.

"Where's Jesse going?" Lola asked

"He just raced Tran for slips." Leon explained

Dom ran a hand over his face.

"Oh, shit." Dom said

Johnny Tran pulled up in front of them, angrily getting out of his Honda.

"Where's he going?" Johnny asked

"Went to the car wash." Dom lied

"Whatever." Johnny said

He stepped closer to Dom.

"Go fetch my car." Johnny demanded

Oliver looked at Lola, the pair sharing a look.

"Go fetch your car?" Oliver repeated

He let out a dry chuckle.

"We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that." Dom said

Dom turned his back to Johnny and started to walk away, grabbing Lola's arm and having her walk in front of him.

"Toretto!" Johnny suddenly exclaimed

Dom ignored him and went over to the team.

"Okay, watch it." Dom said

"Toretto!" Johnny exclaimed, again

This time, the two Toretto siblings turned back around to face him.

"SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out. And you know what? It was you!" Johnny accused

Less than a second later, Dominic left his sister's side as he advanced toward Johnny. Lola jumped back as she watched her brother punch Johnny in the face. A few security guards ran over to them, shoving Lola out of the way. Oliver grabbed her and moved her to the side as he went to help Vince and Leon pull the security guards off Dom who continued to punch Johnny.

"Dom! Dom, stop!" Lola yelled

They finally managed to pull Dom off Johnny.

"Hey, yo!" Dom yelled

"Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Oliver said

"I never narc'd on nobody! I never narc'd on nobody!" Dom screamed

"Dom, let's go." Leon said

Dom stormed past Lola, heading towards the RV. Everyone, except Lola, followed him. Oliver pulled Mia into a hug. The two noticed Lola and Brian having a moment. Oliver rolled his eyes and Mia smirked.

"Lola come on! You too, lover boy!" Mia called

Oliver snickered, and Lola and Brian made their way over to the RV.