Chapter 5- settle down

TW: suicidal thoughts!!!!!!!
"No-" the woman was cut off when i abruptly rip off the bandaid holding pressure on my wing, and jump right out the window. She was really nice.... But I couldn't stand anything. Let alone anyone!! I just wanted to be dead. Emily was gone, this Ymbryne -who i currently don't even know the name of- wants me to talk about what happened! And there was no way in hell- my thought process is cut off when suddenly someone tackles me from behind making me stumble and fall.

"He- get off of me!" I yell back at her but she just turns me to lay on my back.

"Ow-" she cuts me off when i go to speak;

"No! You listen!" She says raising her voice at me slightly.

"I will not have you run away! You are in no state to do so!" She says, still holding me down by the shoulders, with a tight grip.

"I-" i go to say but get cut off by her again!

"No!" This shuts me up immediately seeing as she was quite intimidating. I wanted to tell her to just not care about me, to let me go off and kill myse- tears brim in my eyes when realising what i had just been about to think... she notices this and her expression immediately goes softer.

"Let's just... get you inside again. And let that wing heal!" She adds in a sterner tone. I nod with a sniffle and let her help me inside again. I haven't even thought about it yet, but she probably has other wards, and I suddenly feel ashamed of my state. I stare down at the floor intensely, and beg, for no one to be out this early...

____________

Hey. Sorry i'm not that active. I've just not had that much writing motivation bc of school and family business. So i'm sorry if it'll take a while between updates❤️❤️