the panic attack TW trigger warning

A/N: your are both sixteen and you share a dorm with divina in all of these. TW panic attacks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you felt tingles as you left miss thornhill's class, your breathing quickened as you slowly make your way to the library trying not to alert anyone else's attention.As you made your way to the corner accidentally walking in on two vampires fanging (making out),while they left to avoid embarrassment you felt your eyes go glassy as the tears well up falling when they are too heavy to cling any longer. your chest tightened. it felt like something was crushing you beyond explanation, fading between your tears and the ability to see you notice a figure walks in.

"y/n hey it's okay look at me, you're okay it's just me and you no-one else is here." his voice sounded panicked slightly as he tries to help but not quite sure how."it's me Kent don't worry nobody else is here you're safe, breath with me in........out. yeah that's it in........out okay?""okay"you reply your voice shaky and breaking as you try to recollect the events leading up to this."do you know how this happened?" he asks. "well it started in miss thornhill's class but that's about all i know"you somehow make out of the memories recollecting in your head. "is it because of the new student?""no" "is it because of the exchange student?" "yeah but why do you care?" he looks around but no-one is here "it's because your a nightshade like me, a siren like me and we need to stick together no matter what the exchange student says or does,i will always come back to you it's you i want and i ALWAYS get what i want" he finishes talking with a sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: if anyone wants a part two one any of these just ask!