the panic attack part 2

"are you okay now y/n?" kent asks wondering if you were calm enough to move to a more private location.

"yeah i think so" you reply as he tries to help you stand up reaching his hand out for you to take, taking his hand you stand up and walk towards the door beckoning him to follow you moving your hand out of his.Silently reaching for the door you open it letting the both of you walk outside before closing it again,<she's so beautiful>kent thought as your hair waved through the wind that was blowing a light draft through the halls.

<he looks so mesmerising> you thought as his eyes glistened in the light like waves in an ocean on a summer day. 

"would you like to go on a walk" he asks looking towards the dorms wanting you to say.....

"yes i would like that"you reply before his thought was even over. you start walking smiling as kent follows closely beside you taking in your beauty as your skin glowed in the sunlight. His hand slipping into yours falling into step  completely in sync with each other. Opening the doors to Andromedia hall he walked you to your door.

"so i guess this is see you later?" you say turning towards the door to your dorm.

"yeah i guess it is see you later"he confirms, you turn the door handle opening the door.

"oh and y/n one more thing!" kent calls after you,

"hm?"you hum in confusion

"this"he says pulling you towards him him lips crashing to yours as his kisses you, pulling back he leaves.

he leaves you confused but wanting more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how was it sorry i wasn't active i have so much school work and a cadets parade to train for (i got my beret) but i'm back i've got a new request system see the google form for requests comment section one of the links will work. I've got a google classroom for update timings aswell and any questions you can put it on there.

hope you enjoyed byeeeeee