the disaster (nobody dies(sorry))

A/N:nobody will die yet until I've ran out of ideas for that one character or they die in the show just to let you know but i will do passing out,fainting,maybe just maybe a bit of mild spice like a make out but nothing drastic or too serious. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darren would not leave you alone it had been two weeks since you said no to his advances to a relationship but he didn't seen to be getting the message.you tried to stay away from him even moving to sit next to ajax in ms thornhill's class,some of the people caught on to what he was trying to do his friends helped him but others you knew very well helped you.One day you were trying to get up to the balcony corridor outside above the quad but you felt a presence behind you.it did not feel right.Darren was stood there with a drink of something in his hand "hey i brought you a drink. i thought you were thirsty"he says his clearly insincere tone creeping through his sickly smile.

"no thank you i had something about 10 minutes ago" you replied trying to not let him get close to you."oh but i insist after all it's just water nothing else."he smirked through his fake sadness even you weren't fooled by his antics."i said i didn't want it!" you say now slightly annoyed that he wasn't taking the not so subtle hint."ok ok it's down here if you want it later" darren now reasons putting it on the floor near him."soo what's a pretty thing like you doing out here alone? a sweet girl like you should have at least one person to accompany her on her travels."he says inching closer now as you back away "go away i don't need your company darren you know that and i'm out here on my own by choice so leave!" you shout now not as nicely as before.

"hey whats going on here" kent shows up behind him as he turns around. kent then jogged up the stairs putting your hand in his nudging you behind him ever so slightly."thank you" you mouth as he looks behind him at your now somewhat relaxed face "why don't you leave the lovely lady alone for one day darren she doesn't want you" kent said as darren got closer and closer to you. he went to swing at kent but you swung first hitting him on the side of the face hard enough to knock him out.darren was alive but now out cold you freaking out on the balcony as kent tries to calm you down."hey hey go back to your dorm act like you weren't here and nothing will happen ok it's ok nothing will become of you." he tries to reassure as the footsteps of the principle grew slightly louder. you ran back to your dorm and locked the door. "hey what happened to you?" divina asked."it's a long story!"