bird bother

It was a saturday evening and you got bored. Divina was in yoko's dorm doing gods know what so it was you and your parrot, you had an idea maybe kent could come over and you could hang out.

you texted him to come over and after 5 minutes you hear a knock at the door, "come in" you yell knowing it was him. "hello my love" he smiles looking at you but it quickly fades as he looks further into the room and spots your parrot. "ummm y/n what's that?" he asks his voice slightly trembly watching the bird closely. "ohhh that's fred, you know my parrot right?" you say concerned for your boyfriend. maybe he has a fear of birds. "hey are you scared of birds, don't lie to me" you question the now utterly terrified looking boy. "umm yeah uh does he bite?" he stumbles around his words. "no he doesn't, would you like to see him closer i promise your safe" you ask looking into his ocean like eyes the irises looking like waves crashing together darker then light.

you uncage fred and brought him closer to kent the terror in his eyes was sincere so you left space between the two, kent slowly crept up to him and pet his head. His eyes glistened coated with glassy tears urging to fall until he felt fred's soft emerald fur, his face lights up "hey this isn't so bad" kent states.

"you okay now?" you ask "yeah, yeah i'm okay" he says sighing you put fred back in his cage and watched something with kent until divina got back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i went away for a bit i've had some things going on and next school year is a big one so i've been preoccupied 

thank  you all as usual have a good day!