TW: Bullying (your not doing it dw)

AN: i got hurt in p.e so i went to the hospital to get it checked out so sorry for the delay!

also screw it i'm making another part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

walking away from history of sirens class you hear a wolf howl instantly recognising who it belonged to. Darren. "whoa whoa where do you think you're going little fishy i'm not done with you yet!"his friends laughed and howled in excitement as you get tormented by the boy."leave me alone Darren i haven't done anything today!"you reason as he steps just a bit closer to you, stepping back you feel the wall against the back of you head.Darren was right up close to you now his left hand right next to your head his right hand curling up into a ball awaiting the movement. he was going to punch you but a shadow was standing next to him. Kent. you were going to meet up with him and divina but you got interrupted on your way there."get away from her you weirdo"Kent gestured towards him as Darren turns away freeing you from the position. now facing Kent he swung hitting him directly in the face. that's going to leave a bruise that's for sure.

Running away from the scene Darren left you there with the now injured siren boy."thank you but you didn't have to do that."you try and explain "and leave for him to do whatever he wanted with you,are you okay?"he asked.you just nodded taking in how severe the situation could have been if Kent didn't go looking for you."walk with me.""no no its okay" you tell him "that wasn't a request darling." his voice was low dark authoritative but still caring. Kent pulled you up off the floor and onto your feet " how long?" Kent asks. "what?" "i mean how long has he been bothering you without you telling me?" his eyes still ocean blue but with a hint of darkness now floating around his cologne smelt like sea water and bonfire his hair silky but smooth and curly, his uniform creased but he still looked good."checking me out now are we "he smirked "i may seem stupid darling but i'm not oblivious" "uhm no no let's just keep walking i'm sure Divina's waiting" you try and keep walking. he pulls you towards him in front of the Edgor Allen Poe statue."she wanted to meet here darling meet us here after the sun goes down i'll be waiting". 

then he left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg who wants a part two i know i'm dying to write one and dw i have so much for it if i don't get conformation it's going up anyway!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------