Rave'n dance pt2

going to bed you notice a note on your nightstand picking it up you read 'go to the quad tomorrow at 12 -kent'. Smiling you put it down imagining the perfect day tomorrow, you need a formal dress/suit for the dance and were planning on going alone but oh well nevermind.

time skip

walking towards the quad you see kent running up to you with the biggest grin on his face, crushing you in a hug  he stepped back with admiration in his eyes just looking at you gave him the best feeling ever."let's go then shall we" he says pulling you towards the gates.

walking down the path with nature all around you would have been the perfect walk by itself but you were with your favourite boy in the entire world, the moment felt like there was nothing more important than what was going on in front of you.

time skip to jericho

"in here seems good" kent says practically dragging you along with him into the shop.spending time was the most important thing to you so he tries to make as much of the time you have together for future memories.you were done shopping he got his suit and you got your dress/suit.#

kent's attire:

kent's attire:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

your dress:

your suit if you wanted one:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

your suit if you wanted one:

smiling you return to your dorm getting ready for bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

smiling you return to your dorm getting ready for bed.

time skip to the night

finishing up your hair you hear a knock at the door, "ready to go m'lady"kent dramatically bows."yes,yes i am" you say smiling at his gesture.hooking your arm around his you descend the stairs of your hallways  heading towards the dance, "welcome children have a lovely time" ms thornhill smiles fakely you always thought something was off with her but you don't know what,walking around until you get to the dance floor unhooking your arm and spinning around to face kent you both started dancing.

you kept dancing until you felt something hit your clothes it felt like rain, looking down you see red and smell paint. tasting paint from the fumes everyone else panicking as you lead a now very disturbed kent out of the room towards the back of the dorm buildings where no one goes. "what was that!"kent shouts trying to comprehend the events. you shut him up by touching the side of his arm calmingly. sensing your calmness of the whole ordeal he calms down too knowing that if it actually wasn't okay you wouldn't be so calm."it's okay let's go back to my dorm" you say leading him towards the doors.entering the dorm you pick up the pjs you put near your door and went to put them on in your bathroom,opening the door you exit your bathroom seeing kent in the pjs he stashed in your room slightly disturbed on your  bed. getting on the bed you pulled him closer "your okay your safe here"you say soothing him as his breathing slowed down, playing with his hair you hear him fall asleep so you fall asleep too with your formal date,your reason to stay. 

Kent one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें