{13.3} 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

OMAHA, NEBRASKA

PSYCHIC OFFICE

A woman, Dede, adjusts a framed picture of herself and Missouri Mosley on the mantle. A bell rings in the shop and a man enters, she turns and appraises him.

"Hello? Jo." He Says

"Sorry, I was just closing up." Dede Says

The man looks disappointed and he turns to leave, she gives him a look.

"Oh, but, come in." The man looks unsure but turns.
"Seems like something's on your mind." Dede Says

"Yeah a lot, actually." He Says

Dede gestures for him to sit. They are both now seated at a table facing each other, Dede is dealing tarot cards.

"So, what can I help you with?" Dede Asks

"Shouldn't you know already? Sign outside says you're psychic." He Says

"I'm a psychic counsellor, not a mind-reader. I read energies, auras." Dede Says

"Can you read mine?" He Asks

"Close your eyes." Dede Says

He closes his eyes and leans forward and Dede holds her hands on either side of his head. The blue aura she sees turns red and the Wraiths true face is revealed. He stabs her hand, trapping it on the table and she screams.

"Can't let you run away, especially now that I know." He Says

The Wraith gets up and moves behind her, She struggles, crying and tries to beat him away.

"No, no, please no." Dede Says, he restrains her and kisses her head.

"You're the real deal." He Says

"Please no, please don't." Dede Says

The Wraith pulls her head back by her hair, Dede uncontrollably cries.

"Shut up." He Says, a spike comes out of his hand, and Dede trembles.

"Please, you don't have to. Please." Dede Says

The spike pierces the back of her neck and she screams.

________________________________

BUNKER

Dean is sitting in his room on his bed with headphones on, there's numerous empty beer bottles are set on the floor near the bed. He adds another one to the pile. While Jack is in another room in the bunker, he turns to the door as someone knocks on it.

"Who is it?" Jack Asks

"Hey it's me. Uh, Sam." He opens the door slowly carrying a laptop. "Hey. Just checking in. You haven't come out since we set you up. That's fine, I mean it's all been...pretty insane I'm sure. But, um... Anyway, I brought you something. Please, have a seat." Sam Says

"Okay." Jack Says, Sam enters the room and he sits on the bed.

"Before you were born, your mom left you a message. I know you have a bunch of questions and hopefully this is the start." He hands over the laptop and a pendrive to Jack, he stares at the pendrive in confusion. "Right, yeah. Here I'll um... There you go. Just push this button, right here, whenever you're ready." Sam Says, he plugs in the pendrive and moves to leave.