{13.11} 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

HARVEST ROOM

The camera pans across several parts of the room: jars of human blood and body parts, hooks, a board with Missing Persons reports, ropes, knives and axes, an operating table.

The Harvester prepares equipment for the next victim. A man screams in the background. An arm with a large cut sits on the table. "Look In My Eyes" by the Chantels plays over the scene.

MANNY'S TRUCK STOP CAFÉ

OSHKOSH, NEBRASKA

A car pulls into the gas station and a young girl, Wendy Hanscum, gets out of the car. She tries to fill up her car, but the machine reads "CARD DECLINED". She tries it again, but the machine reads "CARD DECLINED. PLEASE SEE CASHIER".

"Of course." Wendy Says

People in the café are eating, as a pastor recites Bible scripture.

"If I regard wickedness in my heart, the Lord will not hear me." Psalms—it's not just poetry." He Says

Wendy then enters the café and the people inside turn to stare at her as she stands in the doorway.
She turns to the cashier, Marlon, who is reading a magazine.

"Hey. Um, excuse me. your card thing is broken. Tried it a couple times, but it's not working." Wendy Says

"Here. I.D. too." Marlon Says

Wendy hands him both of the cards and he holds
the I.D. to her face.

"Hanscum, That's kinda funny." Marlon Says

"Old English." Wendy Says

"Kind of reminds me of soap scum or—" Marlon Says

"Can I just get $30 on 2?" Wendy Asks

"Why don't you smile some? You can get whatever you want, darlin'." Marlon Says

He swipes her card, and hands back them back along with her receipt and Wendy leaves. Outside She is filling up her car. She is about to leave, but she gasps when she finds a man standing behind her.

"Wash your windows?" He Asks

"No, I–No. No, thanks." Wendy Says, she gets in her car and drives away.

Moments later Wendy pulls off to the side of the road. She then gets out of her car.

"Come on." Wendy Says

A truck is approaching, she tries to get the attention of the driver, but they drive past.

"Hey. Hey!..You suck!" Wendy Says

Wendy bends down to inspect her flat tire, which has a spike in it. A man with a covered face grabs her from behind. She screams as he lifts her and then throws her on the ground. She struggles to get up, but he kicks her to the ground. He grabs her legs and drags her away.

"No. no, no. no!" Wendy Says

________________________________

LEBANON, KANSAS

THE BUNKER

The clock reads 6.00am and Sam is awake in his bed. The clock then reads 8.22am. He is still awake in his bed, Dean then knocks loudly on the door.

"Yo, makin' pancakes. How many do you want?" Dean Says

Sam doesn't reply and continues to lie in his bed. The clock reads 10.00am. His phone is vibrating on the nightstand, He picks it up to see Donna calling.
He walks into the kitchen where Dean is.