{13.3} 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

HIGH SCHOOL

The Wraith slams Patience against the row of lockers and covers her mouth with his hand, shushing her.

"Good girl." He Says

Patience then kicks him in the groin and punches his face. She dodges his counterattacks and rips the spike from his wrist. Black blood gushes out and the Wraith screams in pain. He runs after Patience and catches her knocking them both to the ground. He sits atop her and restrains her hands. He holds up the hand with the remains of the spike.

"This hurts like hell. But don't worry, it grows back." He Says

A gunshot is heard and Dean, is seen shooting a bullet. The Wraith takes the bullet in his back and yells. He gets up and runs down the hall towards the exit. Dean runs after the Wraith and Jody hurries to where Patience is lying on the floor and helps her up.

"You okay?" Jody Asks

The Wraith grabs a mop from a bin at the end of the hallway and uses it to barricade the exit door after he leaves. Dean looks at him through the glass but the Wraith runs away before he can shoot, Dean runs back up the hallway.

"I got it, stay with her." Dean Says

Dean runs down a stairwell and through a locker room. He exits the school and looks around the parking lot he is on.

The noise of wheels is heard and Dean is held in the lights of a van that is heading straight for him. He dives out of the way and watches as the van leaves.
Dean returns to where Jody and Patience are waiting, she looks rattled.

"I lost him. Did you get a good look at him?" Dean Asks

"Yeah, uh he um, he tried to stab me with that." Patience Says

The Wraith's spike is lying on the floor, trailing black fluid. Jody picks it up and looks at Patience in surprise and admiration.

"Wait, you...? Wow." Jody Says

"Alright, well that thing might come back, so..." Dean Says

"Why?" Patience Asks

"Well, all we know is that he stalks psychics." Jody Says

"Psychics? Then what does he want with me?" Patience Asks

"What do you think?" Dean Says

"I... No, I'm not... I get déjà vu sometimes but that's normal. I'm normal." Patience Says

"Your grandmother was psychic and she sent us to protect you." Jody Says

"My grandma said she was psychic but she's a fraud. She doesn't care about me, she ditched me. Me and Dad, right after Mom died." Patience Says, Dean and Jody looks surprised.

"Okay, this woman you're describing, that walked out on her family? That's not who Missouri was at all." Dean Says

"Why do you keeping saying 'was'?" Patience Says, Jody and Dean exchange looks.

_________________________________

BUNKER

Sam is sitting at a table in the bunker, watching a live camera feed of Jack sitting at the table in the other room, on a laptop. He has a book, "THE DRAMA OF THE GIFTED CHILD", next to the laptop.

He opens the book and reads it in front of the laptop screen. When he moves the book, Jack has disappeared from the table where he was sitting. Sam throws the book down and hurries to the room.

"Jack? Jack! Jack!" Sam Says

Jack is not sitting at the table anymore; he is sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, hidden in the shadows and Sam notices him.