𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚎..

HOSPITAL

It's currently raining outside, windy is blowing strong as lighting strikes show throughout the sky.
Meanwhile inside a hospital there's nurses and doctors scattered all over the place, but in one of the spare delivery rooms a woman's screams can be heard.

"Ahhh!, Damn it!"

The camera pans around the hospital bed and it shows, Elena who's sweaty and looks exhausted with the doctor helping her deliver.

"Okay Good Good, okay breathe Elena you're doing great." She Says

"Really because I'm still pushing and so far nothing." Elena Says

"Wait till the next contraction to push, which is now okay 3..2..1 push give me a big one." She Says

"Ahhh!" Elena Says

"And breathe." She Says

"How are we looking down there?" Elena Asks

Dean who's behind the Doctor, he looks down under then back up at Elena.

"Uh..well there's a head! we got a head!, who see almost done." Dean Says, walking back to Elena kissing her on the cheek.

"Ugh get this baby out of me!" Elena Says

"Come on we're almost there, push come on push."

"You wanna hold my-" Elena aggressively grabs his hand, he winced in pain. "Hand Ow.., okay babe that hurts." Dean Says, as Elena gives him a pointed look.

"Your hand pain is nothing compared to this-ahhh!, here's another contraction." Elena Says

"Come on push give me a big push Elena." She Says

"Ahhhh!, Ugh this is all your fault!" Elena Says, looking at Dean.

"I know I'm sorry, but focus all that on pushing out the baby." Dean Says, while wincing in pain as Elena squeezes his hand.

"There's the shoulders, come on one last push you're almost there Elena." She Says

Elena breaths in then exhales as she takes one last push, the sound of a baby's screams are heard and her eyes open.

"And you're baby is here." She Says

"Lena you did it, our baby's here..I'm proud of you." Dean Says, he kisses Elena.

"Are they okay, what's the se-" Elena Says

All of a sudden her vision gets blurry and she stops speaking, Elena's eyes start to roll back and her body begins shaking.

"Lena? Elena!" Dean Says

"Oh god someone take the baby, help me with her now lay her down." She Says

The doctor hands the baby to one of the nurses, Dean looks on worriedly at Elena as they nurses tries to control her body.

"What's going on, what's happening...Elena!" Dean Says