{13.22} 𝙴𝚡𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

APOCALYPSE WORLD

ABANDONED GAS-N-SIP

We see someone chained to a chair, struggling to get free. Ketch is hanging from the ceiling by his wrists which are in chains. He is dangling on a track and the lead angel is torturing him. The angel drags him and slams him to a stop.

Ketch is bloody and sweaty, his shirt has been ripped open and he has a number of cuts on his torso. Ketch is moaning and panting in pain as the angel tortures him. Charlie is chained to the chair. She is also sweaty and bleeding from a large head wound. She flinches as she watches Ketch get beaten.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" He Says

The angel powerfully punches Ketch in the ribs, driving pained grunts from him.

"How many fighters do you have? Where's your battalion based?" He Asks

Ketch is panting, trying to catch his breath and lift his head. "Are you familiar with a place called Boardwalk?"

"No." He Says

"Well, it's very near Park Place. Go to Oriental Avenue and take the B&O Railroad straight to Hell." Ketch Says

The angel realizes he's being mocked and slices a large cut down Ketch's torso in retaliation. Charlie watches, angry and hurting for Ketch. Ketch pants through the pain, laughing weakly at his tormentor.

"Mmm, Mmm. Is that all you've got to make me talk?" Ketch Says

"I've sent for an expert in these matters." He Says

Charlie looks towards the door as we hear a vehicle arrive. Then, the camera is outside where the gas pumps are and we see a humvee pull up to the Gas-n-Sip. It is night time, and the lights are glowing above the pumps. Ketch and his torturer are illuminated by the headlights shining through the window. The angel leans in close to Ketch's face.

"No talking will be required." He Says

Another of the angels opens the door to admit the newcomer. Charlie glares at the arrival. The lead angel smiles broadly and with arms spread, bows to the new arrival.

"Good evening Castiel! Welcome." He Says

We see a close up of Apocalyptic World Castiel look around while in the background the lead angel punches Ketch again, forcing a cry and gag of pain out of Ketch. AW-Castiel's lips are twitching and his left eye seems cloudy, but he is unconcerned about the violence happening behind him.

_______________________________

SINGER SALVAGE, BASE CAMP

Sam shoves a young man into a chair. We are in the same room where the Winchesters made their case to the group leaders. The kid's face is bloody. As he sits up in the chair Sam and Dean move to sit across from him beside Bobby, Corinna and Elena is sitting there as well. Dean leans forward as the camera pans up and we see Cas standing slightly behind the young man.

"What do you want from me? I didn't do nothin'." He Says

"We're thinking you did." Dean Says

"Did you tell Charlie and Ketch about the angel kill squad?" Sam Asks

Castiel paces slowly behind the kid. Bobby is staring at the young man intently. The young man's eyes dart to Bobby and then to the Winchesters.

"I...Yeah." He Says

"So you set 'em up?" Dean Says

"I don't know what you're talkin' about." He Says

Dean is motionless, coldly staring down their captive. The young man clenches his jaw, seemingly unphased by Dean's steely stare. He flicks his eyes to Cas who is behind the kid and gives a barely perceptible nod before meeting the young man's eyes again.