𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

CABIN

A few moments later police have arrived at the cabin,  Charlie is sitting in the back of one of the ambulances. A car drives up to the cabin, a man and a woman gets out of the vehicle and approaches Charlie.

"Mom, Dad!" Charlie Says, as they embrace him.

"Oh Charlie." She Says

"Oh thank god your alright." He Says

"Are you okay sweetie?" She Asks

"I'm alright mom I promise." Charlie Says

A car door is heard being closed, Charlie looks up and he sees Emily. Her eyes are teary, Charlie walks over to her.

"Hey Em." Charlie Says

"Charlie." She gives him a huge hug, Charlie hugs back tightly. "I couldn't believe it, I had to see for myself..and you're okay..thank god." Emily Says

"I know..it's actually a long story, but thanks to them..I'm alive," Charlie Says, he and Emily looks over at the three hunters.

Dean, Sam and Corinna who's standing near the Impala nods over to Charlie and Emily.

"Thank you." Charlie mouths, then goes back to hugging Emily.

"Well at least one of the victims get to go home." Corinna Says

"Yeah, but Mala's still out there." Sam Says

"And well deal with her, but first..we need answers and lucky for us she's gonna give it to us." Dean Says, as they look towards the backseat where Katherine is still unconscious.

The three of them gets inside the Impala, all the police cars and ambulances drives off as well. Meanwhile in the shadows, there's a figure watching the Impala drive off.

_______________________________

MOTEL ROOM

The Impala is parked outside the room, inside the room Sam picks up a bucket filled with holy water, and tosses on Katherine who's sitting in a chair.

"Ahhh! What the-where am I?!" Katherine Asks

"Hey Hey Katherine it's us." Dean Says, holding onto her calming her down.

Katherine looks at him and she calms down, Dean steps back where Sam and Corinna are standing.

"Dean, Sam..Corinna where the hell am I?" Katherine Asks

"Safe." Dean Says

"No No I gotta get out of here-" Katherine Says, she gets up but Dean stops her.

"Hey sit down and relax okay, you're not going anywhere especially in you're condition." Dean Says, as Katherine sits down.

"Was the holy water necessary?" Katherine Asks

"I mean we threw regular water on you, so this was the only way...that or stabbing you." Corinna Says

"Okay, Katherine what we're you doing in that vault?" Sam Asks

"Yeah and where have you been?" Dean Asks, as Kathrine sighs.

"Okay hold on if you want answers than I'm gonna need something to drink." Kathrine Says

Sam takes out a water bottle and hands it to her, Kathrine gives him a pointed look.

"Really?, not this jolly green giant, something stronger." Katherine Says

Dean rolls his eyes and hands her his beer, Katherine takes the bottle and takes a swig.