{13.10} 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

IWOA

HOUSE

A man sits at a table, sharpening a knife looking at something, the camera pans around and a young girl Amanda is seen with her hands tied cowering in the corner. Another man Ed approaches the terrified girl. A post van is seen moving along a road, Ed crouches in front of Amanda.

"Wanna hear a joke?" Ed Says

"Ed, don't play with your damn food." He Says

"Knock knock? Come on, girly, I said knock knock?" Ed Says

"Who's there." She Says

Ed's face morphs into a werewolf's and he snarls at Amanda and she screams.

"Hey!" He Says

"Haha!" Ed Says

The sound of a vehicle can be heard outside the house, and headlights shine through the boarded up windows as the vehicle stops outside. The man at the table's eyes constrict, showing he is a werewolf as well. Ed glances at the other man and then walks towards the door. Footsteps are heard and then two distinct knocks.

"Who's there?" Ed Asks

"Delivery." a female voice his heard from outside,
Ed opens the door to reveal Claire.

"I think you got the wrong house." Ed Says

"Huh? Your name is right on the box." Claire Says

Ed reaches for the parcel; it is addressed to Mr Werewolf.

"You hunter bitch!" Ed Says

Claire shoots Ed with the gun she's holding behind the box and walks into the house. The other werewolf throws his knife at her and then takes cover behind an overturned table. She dodges the knife and shoots at the table and he gets up and runs out of sight.

"Amanda Fitzmartin? I'll be right there." Claire Says

Claire reloads her shotgun and looks for the other werewolf. A door creaks open and when she turns around he attacks her, knocking her to the ground and they struggle.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He Says

Claire smirks then breaks his nose and gains the upper hand; she pulls out a knife from her boot and stabs him.

"I kill monsters, that's who the hell I am." She walks over to Amanda, her lip is cut and bleeding. "Your mother's been looking for you, It's going to be okay." Claire Says

As Claire undoes Amanda's bonds, she suddenly looks terrified. There is a female werewolf standing over the dead body. Claire turns around and shoots her through the heart.

"Like I said, totally okay." Claire Says

AMANDA'S HOUSE

Claire is sitting in her car, watching Amanda reunite with her mother at the front of the house. The mother mouths a thank you to Claire and she acknowledges. Her phone rings, showing caller id "Jody Mills" and she answers.

"Hi Jody." Claire Says

"Hi. Claire, it's Sam and Dean, they're missing." Jody Says

"What?" Claire Says

"They were on a hunting trip and I haven't heard from them in a few days. It's time to come home." Jody Says

________________________________

SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA

JODY'S HOUSE

Claire is driving down to Sioux Falls. She pulls up at Jody's house. Inside the house, Alex and Jody are at the dining table.