Chapter 2

Chaeyound sat in bed searching up Kim Jisoo, she wasn't a stalker but she wanted to know more about her beautiful secretary. Her phone started ringing, it was her boss. It was weird getting a call at this time.

"Hello?" Chaeyoung said. "Hello Park Chaeyoung, sorry for the late call but remember you have to be at Jeju island in two days for an ad. It was planned when you had your last secretary, and I'm not sure she knows" Jisoo's boss explains "oh okay I'll let her know". When Chaeyoung hangs up another number calls her.

Call*

"Hello, is this Chaeyoung?" a familiar voice asks
"Yes who's this"
"It's Jisoo, your secretary"
"O-ooh Jisoo, what's up?"
"The Dior manager from the Europe building sent an email an hour ago, he says he needs an answer by midnight. Our midnight or theirs?"
"Mmm, I'm not sure but let's just do it now just in case. Send the email to my personal email, it's in the file. I left my tablet in the car"
"Okay, I will"
Jisoo sent Chaeyoung the email
"Just got it. Why does this man wants this out again, i already told them this ad wont work. Ughh men are so annoying"
"100% agree" Chaeyoung laughs at Jisoo's words
"Okay, I'm going to send you an email of what you're going to tell him and the you are going to send it to him. He should respond quick... just sent it"

Jisoo quickly copy pasted what Chaeyoung sent and sent it to the man.
"Now we wait, are you okay with that?" Chaeyoung asks
"Yes, I'm okay... Dalgom stop barking at the wall, there's nothing there"
Chaeyoung laugh listening to Jisoo's conversation with her pet.
"You have a dog?" Chaeyoung asks
"Yes, Dalgom. He is shy and super swe- Dalgom don't stand on my phone"
Dalgom's paw accidentally FaceTimed Chaeyoung.

*FaceTime call*
"Aweee he is so cute, he wants to talk to me" Chaeyoung says
Dalgom wiggles his tail while looking at Chaeyoun
"It's as if he was your dog in your past life, Dalgom no" Dalgom goes to Jisoo and lays next to her.
"Sorry about that, he is quite hyper with some people"
"It's okay, I have a dog name Hank and he is hyper sometimes too... Hank!" Chaeyoung calls Hank and he comes running to her room.
"Jisoo, this is Hank. Hank, this is Jisoo"
"Hii, Hank, he is so adorable"
Hank wiggles his tail and lays down next to Chaeyoung.
"Oh also I got the an email back right now, I'll send it to you" Jisoo informs Chaeyoung
"Okay"
"Finally he understands, I've been telling him this for weeks!"
"Just sent him the email you sent me"
"Thank you. I'm bored, do you want to go for cake? And there's something we have to talk about, I was just noticed about it right before you called" Chaeyoung asks Jisoo
"Oh okay, where?" Jisoo asks
"There's this small place called 'night owl cake' it's around 12th street. I'll pick you up if you want, just send me your address"
"Okay"
"I'll be there in 15 minutes"
~End of call~

Jisoo waited outside her apartment for Chaeyoung, it was weird going with her boss to get cake at 9pm on a Monday night. Specially when they just met but she found her boss quite nice and cute. "Ride for Kim Jisoo" Chaeyoung said with a smile, Jisoo quickly got in the car "hii" Jisoo smiles, she didn't know what to talk about. Chaeyoung had a song playing it was 'I'm not cool' by HyunA, Lisa and Jisoo loved that song, it was their club song. "Im not cool" Jisoo lowly sings. Chaeyoung smiles as she looks at Jisoo by the corner of her eye. "We're here" Chaeyoung says excited "yayyy" Jisoo quickly gets out of the car. "I've been craving cake for so long" Chaeyoung says "me too, I love cake"
"I love food" Chaeyoung adds. Jisoo holds the door for Chaeyoung and smiles, Chaeyoungs cheeks get a little pink.

Lucky for them the shop had free cake on Monday from 9-10, they both ordered two different slices of cake. The decided to sit in a quiet corner the store had. "Oh my god, this is so good!" Rose whisper shouts as she takes a spoonful of her cake "mmm this rainbow swirl is so good, you want to try?" Jisoo ask taking another spoonful, Chaeyoung nods and smiles as she eats a piece of Jisoo's cake. Jisoo smiles at how adorable Chaeyoung looked happily eating cake "holy shit, this is so good" Chaeyoung says "wanna try the birthday cake?" Chaeyoung asks Jisoo giving her a piece of her cake, they had indirectly kissed was what Chaeyoung was thinking. "Mmm, it's so good. Chaeyoung didn't recognize this emotion she was feeling. A weird lust her body recognized but her brain didn't. "Chaeyoung?"
"Yes, what's up?"
"You spaced out for a minute, are you okay?"
"Yes, just got distracted"
"By my beauty?" Jisoo joked
"Sorry to burst you bubble BUT I was distracted by that taco truck outside" Chaeyoung lied. "Want me to buy you tacos?" Jisoo asked her "Yesssss" Chaeyoung smiled in excitement and they both went to get tacos.
"What can I get you beautiful ladies?" the taco women asked
"I don't know what to pick, everything looks so good" Chaeyoung jumped up and down in excitement. "Give me two of each taco" Jisoo said, the women nodded. "Did you just buy ten tacos for each? Wow, I would literally marry you on the spot" Chaeyoung then realized what she had just said "I would gladly accept the offer" they both just laughed it out but deep down both where having small flashbacks of the night at the club. Both of them so clueless they where right in front of the other.

"Hey, so what was the thing you wanted to talk about?" Jisoo asks. "My boss called me saying we have to go to Jeju Island for an ad in two days. He said my last secretary and him had talked about it and it was supposed to be on my schedule but it wasn't place" Chaeyoung explained. "Oh, so do we have to go to Jeju in two days?" Jisoo asked "Yup, we will be staying in a hotel they get for us and they'll give each of us a card with money for food and stuff. It's a two day trip, don't worry" Jisoo nods.

"Here's your order girls, enjoy" the taco lady said. Chaeyoung took a bite of one of her tacos, Jisoo smiled at how adorable Chaeyoungs cheek looked "omg Jisoo, you have to try this, it's so good" Jisoo took a bite of her taco and was surprised on how amazing the tacos tasted "it's so good, definitely will rate this place 5 stars" Jisoo says.
"Jisoo how old are you?" Chaeyoung asks "I'm 27, and you?" "27? You look my age though wow, I'm 25" Jisoo giggles "wow, you're younger than me" "by a little only" Chaeyoung adds to Jisoo's sentence. "Also I remember Nam Joo-hyuk mentioned you're into modeling, are you looking forward to that?" Chaeyoung asks "yes, very much" "You have everything for modeling, you're literally so beautiful" Chaeyoung didn't mean to say the last part, Jisoo's cheek got red "thank you, you're very beautiful too" Jisoo compliments her back. "Let's go for a walk before we leave to lower the tacos a bit" Jisoo says. "I'm so full, I can't even move" Chaeyoung says getting up. "Come on Chaeyoung we can do this, god I shouldn't have eaten so much"
"Shsh one thing I learned is to never regret eating delicious food" Chaeyoung says proudly "oh I don't regret it, it tasted amazing" Jisoo said.

As they walked down the streets Jisoo would look at Chaeyoung by the corner of her eye and so would Chaeyoung. Both where too clueless too notice.

—— —————-
Hope you guys like it :)