Chapter 12

A month had passed since the girls had gotten all together and Lisa and Jennie had an idea to go camping. The girls laid out their tents and chairs in the middle of the forest.

"What a beautiful clear sky" Lisa said looking at the sky. "Don't say that" Jisoo says. "Don't say look at the beautiful clear sky?" Lisa questions "don't say 'clear' because then it's gonna rain. Remember when we went biking you said 'so a clear sky' and 30 minutes late it was pouring" Jisoo explained "ah okay, gotchu... wait so your saying I kinda unpredict the future?" "I don't think 'unpredict' it's a word, Manobal" Chaeyoung says sitting on a chair. They all laugh at Lisa's new word.

"Let's play some music" Jisoo suggested. "Okay" the girls said in unison. Jisoo and Lisa started jumping around and dancing to the music, as if they where performing for their girlfriends. "Omg I love this song! This is the one we danced to in that dance competition years ago" Lisa said excitedly. "Omg yesss it is" Jisoo jumped around in happiness. "Wait, You where on my right. Come to my right" Lisa tells Jisoo "No I was on your left and then we switched half way" Jisoo reminds her before starting. "This is hilarious" Jennie whispered to Chaeyoung. "I can't believe we get to see this for free" Chaeyoung said laughing.

"Let's see who can stand on their hands for longer" Lisa said not knowing what else to do. "Yesss" the girls said in unison. Jennie was the first one out and shortly after her was Chaeyoung. "Give up Manobal, it's been 5 minutes" Jisoo says trying to hold on "Never miss Kim" Lisa, was literally digging her nails to the ground. "I think both of you should get up because your faces are red" Jennie suggested. "Nope" Lisa and Jisoo said. Lisa saw a huge ant coming towards her and she fell down. "Shit! Not fair there was a huge ant coming my way" Lisa says. "Yes fair, you owe me 5 bucks when we get back" Jisoo said proudly, Lisa rolled her eyes and said "fine".

"Baby, wanna go on a walk?" Chaeyoung innocently asked coming from behind Jisoo. "Okay, cutie" Jisoo turned around and peck her lips. "Their definitely fucking in the woods" Lisa told Jennie. "Careful not to get an infection!" Lisa teased. Jisoo turned around and stuck out the middle finger and kept walking hand in hand with Chaeyoung.

"It's so peaceful here" Jisoo says looking around at the beautiful scenery of the forest. "It is" "look baby, it's your twin" Jisoo says pointing at a squirrel eating a nut. Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo and tries not to laugh. "Can we take it home? It's cute" Chaeyoung asks "I already have one, why would I want another one?" Jisoo teases, Chaeyoung starts laughing then stops when she hears Jisoo awe. "Look baby, it has a partner" Jisoo says pointing at the squirrel that hugged another squirrel. "Awee, how cuteee" Chaeyoung says.

Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung's happy face and smiles. The tall blonde had stollen her heart and she sure looked like she wasn't gonna give it back. "What are you smiling at?" Chaeyoung said looking at Jisoo that was early smiling at her. Jisoo just walked closer to Chaeyoung and pecked her sweet pink lips. "Because I'm with you" Jisoo said. Chaeyoung just smiled and cupped Jisoo's cheek. "I love you, Jisoo" Chaeyoung finally said it, the three words she's been dying to spill out. Jisoo smile at the blonde, her cheeks getting red. She's been dying to hear those three words, she thought she was gonna have to say them first. Chaeyoung panicked a bit when Jisoo didn't say anything back, but Jisoo was just dancing inside "I love you too, my Chaeyoung" Jisoo softly kissed Chaeyoung's lips and brought her in for a hug. Chaeyoung wrapped her hands around Jisoo's waist and Jisoo nuzzled her head on Chaeyoung's neck, placing gentle kisses on it.

Jennie and Lisa had set up the fire since it was starting to get dark. They had bought a camp portable shower and it was Jisoo's and Chaeyoung's turn. Chaeyoung walked in the shower tent when she saw Jisoo was showering. "Come in, don't stay naked outside" Jisoo said opening the shower tent. Chaeyoung smiled and walked in. "Can I have your hair tie so I can pick up my hair? Mines broke" Chaeyoung tells Jisoo. "Of course baby, let me tie it up for you" Chaeyoung turned around and Jisoo gently ties Chaeyoung's hair up. When the hair was off Chaeyoung's neck she brought her lips to her neck and softly kissed up and down it. She loved the way Chaeyoung's neck looked. So smooth and pretty. Her hands went down to Chaeyoung's waist, sucking on her neck a little harder. Chaeyoung let out a soft moan at the feeling of her girlfriends lips on her neck. She loved the way Jisoo knew how to use her mouth. Jisoo stops and turns Chaeyoung around "I'll continue this when we get home" Jisoo whispers to Chaeyoung and kisses her forehead.

When they got out of the shower the sun was already setting. They sat on the chairs holding hands as they watched the sun set. Lisa brought out the s'mores so they could eat while they talk. "You know back in the day some family died here" Lisa says out of nowhere "Lisa!" Chaeyoung said scared. "What? I was just saying just incase y'all start hearing things and seeing things" Lisa says "you're just trying to manipulate us into thinking the sex Jennie and you will have later are just ghost messing with us" Jisoo says before biting her s'more. "No, I'm not kidding. Back in 1990 a family of 5 went camping here for 3 days and the first day everything was okay till the second day one of them went to look for good wood at night and disappeared. Two other family members went to look for them and they disappeared one by one" Lisa explained. "So they just disappeared? But that doesn't mean the ghost are gonna hunt us" Jennie said. "Not them but lady rope will" Jennie and Chaeyoung looked at Lisa confused "who's lady rope?" Chaeyoung asked "not that again, Lisa. I already told you lady rope isn't real" Jisoo says. "Who's lady rope?" Chaeyoung asked again. "Lady rope is the lady that killed 4 of the campers. The 5th family member claimed she saw a lady holding a rope with blood. She would whistle and the trees where very windy before she appeared. The girl hanged herself three days later with a note saying 'lady rope came to get me' but no one believed her, and she's dead so there's no way to know" Jisoo explained. Chaeyoung, Jennie and Lisa all looked around making sure no lady rope was near. "But it's all probably fake" Jisoo added. "Are you scared Lisa?" Jennie asked looking at Lisa's that looked scared. "Me? Nope, I'm strong and will fight any lady rope" Lisa flexed her arm muscles. Jisoo burst out laughing "what are you gonna do Lisa? Kill the ghost?" Jisoo jokes.

Chaeyoung closes Jisoo's and Hera tent as Jisoo opens the blanket. Chaeyoung lays down and covers her head, Jisoo finds it weird as Chaeyoung has never done that. "Rosie, what's wrong?" Jisoo asked "nothing" then Jisoo remembered the story "Chae, no ghost or lady rope is gonna get you, uncover your face" Jisoo said, Chaeyoung shakes her dead. "Come on Chae, I'll protect you. I'll hold you all night long" Jisoo said, trying to comfort Chaeyoung. "Fine" Chaeyoung uncover her head and looked at her girlfriend that was sitting up. Jisoo moved Chaeyoung's hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. "Come, get closer" Jisoo said opening her arms, Chaeyoung quickly cuddled with Jisoo. "You know when I was little by grandpa use to secretly take me camping" Jisoo said "secretly?" Chaeyoung questioned. "Yes, my father use to say girls and people of high class didn't belong in the woods but my grandpa by my mothers side loved nature. He would say we where going to a fashion meeting but we really would go camping. I've been camping here a bunch of times, so you won't have to worry about anything" Chaeyoung smiled at Jisoo's story and kissed her lips.

They heard some noises and Chaeyoung got scared "what is that?" Chaeyoung asked. Then they heard Lisa's name and came to realization of what they really heard. "That's our best friends having sex in their tent" Jisoo laughed. "If I didn't scream a lot and I wouldn't know that my friends where also having sex, I would fuck you right now" Chaeyoung says leaving Jisoo surprised by her words. Jisoo laughed and looked at Chaeyoung. "Really?" Jisoo asked biting her bottom lip. "Do you want to play silent sex?" Jisoo asked "what do you mean?" Chaeyoung questions. "Everytime you make a noice while I eat you out, I stop" Jisoo explains. "Okay, let's do it" Chaeyoung says with a smirk.

Jisoo slides off Chaeyoung's shorts and panties. She spreads Chaeyoung's legs a but allowing her pussy lips to spread. She softly licked in between Chaeyoung's folds. Jisoo sucked on Chaeyoung's clit, moving faster and faster. Chaeyoung held on to the blanket trying not to make a sound, but she failed. Chaeyoung let out a soft moan and Jisoo stopped. "Bad girl" Jisoo said with a smirk. "I should get a second chance" Chaeyoung said. "Sure" Jisoo went back down, immediately sticking two fingers inside Chaeyoung's wet pussy. Moving in and out slowly, she likes to look at Chaeyoung's face while she fingered her. Specially now that she was trying not to moan. "I want you to look at me" Jisoo tells her. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and looked at Jisoo, she bit her lip trying not to say a word. Jisoo moved quicker and Chaeyoung griped onto the sheets harder, her hands now a light color pink. Jisoo fastened her pace, and Chaeyoung let out a loud moan with an orgasm. "That was quick" Jisoo said looking at her fingers covered in Chaeyoung's liquid. "Mhm" Chaeyoung said trying to calm her breathing. "That was good" Chaeyoung said pulling Jisoo closer to her so they could cuddle. "You lasted longer than I thought without moaning" Jisoo said "mhm, I was surprised too. Specially with your fingers deep in me" Jisoo laughed at Chaeyoung's words. "We should go to sleep, I'm tired" Jisoo said kissing Chaeyoung's lips. "Me too. Goodnight baby" Chaeyoung said "Goodnight, Princess".

•••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for not updating yesterday 🥲