Chapter 7

Monday came by quick and Chaeyoung had picked up Jisoo. "Do you want to go on a small date tomorrow night? Like the first night we spent out?" Jisoo asks Chaeyoung since they leave early on Wednesday and Jisoo didn't have modeling classes. "That would be lovely" Chaeyoung smiles and reaches out to hold Jisoo's hand as she drives. She places a soft kiss as they stop in a red light and Jisoo smiles at the feeling of Chaeyoung's lips on her hand.

Jisoo sat in her office updating Chaeyoung's schedule and stapling papers. She had organized them into files with the correct ad description. "Hey Jisoo, wanna go get lunch together?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yes, of course" Chaeyoung was about to hold Jisoo's hand as they walk out but remembered she was at work. Jisoo had noticed and giggled.

"Do you want Korean hotdogs?" Chaeyoung asked "yes, yes pls I'm craving it" Jisoo says excited. Chaeyoung smiled at Jisoo's reaction. "You're so cute" Chaeyoung whispered but Jisoo couldn't hear her well.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo had both ordered half cheese half sausage with potatoes on the outside. As they waited for their order they sat by a yellow table outside the food truck that had a beautiful view. "Chaeyoung, I heard you moved from Australia, right?" Jisoo asks "yes" "why? If you don't mind telling me of course" Jisoo asked. "Well, I wanted to visit where my parents where born and kinda fell in love with South Korea and met amazing people and decided to stay here. I also wanted to be independent of my parents they weren't very supportive of some of my decisions" Chaeyoung explains. "Ooh okay, I'm glad you came here; we wouldn't have met if you didn't" Jisoo smiles. "Are you close to you family?" Chaeyoung asks. "Nope, im not. Lisa is technically all I have close to a family, and maybe my brother and sister but I see them once a year. They where forcing things on me like getting married young and to someone they chose, taking care of certain things and choosing a career I didn't want so I kinda ran away from it because I didn't want that" Jisoo explains. "Oh wow, I'm glad you chose to make your own choices" Chaeyoung says. "Yeah, me too". "Hey ladies your order is ready" the lady selling the corn dogs calls out.

"It's so good, unnie" Chaeyoung says her cheeks so chubby like a squirrel; Jisoo was day dreaming about the girl in front of her she didn't even react to the nickname. "You're so adorable" Jisoo accidentally said. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung asks, Jisoo's face was pink and she was smilling softly at Chaeyoung "you look so cute enjoying your food, is so adorable" Jisoo explains. "Can i kiss your lips?" Chaeyoung asks, "anytime you want" Jisoo says. Chaeyoung leaned in and gently kissed Jisoo, Jisoo cupped Chaeyoung's cheek deepening the kiss. "I like kissing you" Chaeyoung whispers before pecking Jisoo's lips "me too" Jisoo smiles.

——————————————
A/N
Hope you guys like it :)
DID U GUYS SEE HOW CUTE CHAEYOUNG LOOK IN THOSE SUITS

——————————————A/NHope you guys like it :)DID U GUYS SEE HOW CUTE CHAEYOUNG LOOK IN THOSE SUITS