Chapter 16 (End)

Jisoo and Chaeyoung had been dating for 5 months now. It was the last month of fall. Chaeyoung scurried into Jisoo's apartment and quickly took off her shoes. It was colder than normal in November, so she was going to make Mandu-guk for the both of them. Chaeyoung looked around the empty apartment and smiled at the pictures of Jisoo and her hanging on the wall. If you wouldn't know them you would think they where married already. Even though it was freezing Chaeyoung felt such a warm feeling inside of her at the thought of Jisoo. Jisoo was her warm spot, the person that's in her mind everyday, the person that makes her laugh and cry of happiness, Jisoo was her comforts. Chaeyoung didn't notice a soft tear coming out of her eyes at the thought of loosing Jisoo.

Then she heard the door open.
"Rosie you're here! You beat me to it" Jisoo closes the door and runs to Chaeyoung hugging her gently. "Chu, I miss you" Chaeyoung said even though they saw each other less than 24 hours ago. "Chae... why are you crying?" Jisoo asks. "I missed you" Jisoo slowly cleans Chaeyoung's tears and hugs her again "I love you, Chaeyoung. I love you so much" Jisoo comforts her softly rubbing her back. "I love you so much, Jisoo".

After they hugged and Jisoo comforted Chaeyoung, they began their recipe. As they wait for the brisket to finish boiling, Jisoo serves them a bit of wine. "Mmm I really like this wine, it's sweet but not so sweet or strong" Chaeyoung says before taking another sip. "Where would you want to travel outside of Korea?" Jisoo asks Chaeyoung before taking a sip of her wine. "Mmm... anywhere as long as it's with you. Oh and where there's tasty food" Chaeyoungs words made Jisoo giggle, they gave her a sense of happiness. "I'll be with you, baby. But where?" Jisoo asks again. "Australia, they have Koalas" Chaeyoung says "Okay, baby" Jisoo says. 

A few days later Jisoo surprised Chaeyoung with a trip to Australia. 

"Baby, look at that one!" Chaeyoung jumps in excitement. Jisoo was nervous, she had planed to give Rosé a promise ring. She loves Chaeyoung and she knows Chaeyoung loves her but she was still nervous.  "Chaeyoung" Jisoo whispers so low Chaeyoung didn't hear her. "Chaeyoung" Jisoo says again a bit more loud "Yes, baby. What's up?" Jisoo stared into Chaeyoungs eyes unable to remember the words she had practice a hundred times. "So... I wanted to let you know that i love you a lot and you are the most amazing person i've ever met. You have been my ray of sunshine even on rainy days. You are the keeper of all my secrets and you hold the key to my heart. Today i want to promise to you that i will always love you and have your back no matter what. Today i hope to place this beautiful ring on your left hand ring finger and hope that one day in the future i can place another one on your right hand ring finger" Jisoo says trying not to cry,  Chaeyoung was a mess of tears by now. "Oh baby, i love you so much. I actually had something for you" Chaeyoung said pulling out a tiny box from her bookbag. "I wanted to give you a promise ring. This ring holds my promises to you, the same way yours holds your promises towards me. Jisoo, i promise to always love you, i promise to always be your secret keeper, i promise to always be the one you come too wether you feel sad or happy. I promise that one day i will be the one you share a ring finger on your right hand. I promise i will be the one you read your wedding vows too, and you'll be the one i read mines to.  I love you forever" Chaeyoung says making Jisoo cry. Jisoo places her ring on Chaeyoungs left hand, Chaeyoung places the ring she got for Jisoo on her ring finger. Jisoo pulled her in for a gentle kiss "I love you, Chae" "I love you too". They continued their adventure hand in hand. 

Who knew such a simple connection would turn into such a beautiful love. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Hello readers, It had been a long time since i updated. This is the last chapter of the story.  I hoped you guys enjoyed.