Chapter 10

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Jisoo's fit:

 Chaeyoung's fit:

Chaeyoung's fit:

Friday came quicker than expected

Friday came quicker than expected. Jisoo grabbed her purse and put on her heals. She had finally gotten her car back so she was able to drive herself. Lisa had insisted to go with her but she didn't want Lisa, Jennie, or Chaeyoung to change their schedules for her.

As she's getting in her car, a car parks next to her. "Get in" Chaeyoung says "huh?" Jisoo questions confused. "You thought I was going to let you go on your own, and face all of this alone?" Chaeyoung says, Jisoo doesn't know what to say. "Get in, I'll drive you there" Jisoo got in the car and put on the address.

"You know for the occasion you look very pretty" Chaeyoung said "thank you, what about work?" Jisoo asked "I took the day off" Chaeyoung says. "Oh, you didn't have to" "I know but I wanted to go with you, it's not good to leave your girlfriend alone when facing something hard" Chaeyoung explains, Jisoo smiles and kisses her cheek "thank you".

When they got to the funeral place Jisoo saw her father standing in front of her grandfathers urn. "Look who decided to come" her father chuckles. "Where's mothers urn?" She asks "what urn? You seriously thought your mother died?" he laughed and turned around. "What? Why would you lie about something like that?" Jisoo asked, disgusted at her fathers lie. "Umm... not sure. It was just an excuse to get you here. You need to get back in the family business" her father said "No, I told you I'm my own person and I don't want to join any dirty business of yours. I'm an adult, I make my own choices" Jisoo explained trying to keep her calm. Chaeyoung stood there next to Jisoo in silent. "And who is that, your little bodyguard?" Jisoo's father asked "no, she's my girlfriend" Jisoo said, her father looked at Chaeyoung up and down weirdly "your girlfriend? A GIRLFRIEND? Out of all the mans in the world, you picked a women?!? What a disappointment" her father looked back a Jisoo very disappointed. "Damn right I did. Does it matter? I like her a lot! It's none of your business who I date. She's way better than any man I've met" Jisoo said. "Does she speak? She seems so quiet, very disrespectful of her" Jisoo's father says. "I do speak, sir. You're being disrespectful, you didn't even have us the chance to say hi. You just started judging Jisoo for being herself and even lied to her about her mother dying. Would you like to be lied about your mother dying?" Chaeyoung asks "I d-" Chaeyoung interrupts him "I don't think so, so please don't do that again. And yes I'm your daughters girlfriend, Jisoo is the one dating me not you so it shouldn't be any of your concerns" Jisoo smiled at Chaeyoung's words that had completely shut her fathers mouth. "Now, we will leave and you will leave us alone. Thanks for wasting our time" Jisoo said gently grabbing Chaeyoung's hand and leaving.

"That was scary, my heart almost popped out" Chaeyoung said "that was badass" Jisoo said wrapping her hands around Chaeyoungs waist. "Well, at least your moms not dead" Chaeyoung said "yeah, I'm glad" Jisoo pecked Chaeyoung's lips and smile. "So you like me a lot?" Chaeyoung asks Jisoo "of course, why wouldn't I? You're amazing"  Chaeyoung kisses Jisoo. "You look so pretty in that dress" Chaeyoung says biting her lip "we have the day off, wanna go home?" Jisoo asked. Chaeyoung smiled and nodded.

When they got to Jisoo's apartment building Jisoo kept smilling at Chaeyoung In the elevator, "What are you smiling at?" Chaeyoung asked cupping Jisoo's face "you'll see" Jisoo said pecking her lips. Chaeyoung kissed her back, this time a little longer. Jisoo placed her hands on Chaeyoung's ass and squished it a bit. Chaeyoung smiled into the kiss, feeling turned on by this action.

When she opened the door and they had taken their shoes off, Jisoo pinned Chaeyoung against the wall. "That dress looks really pretty on you but I bet you would look prettier with it off" Jisoo whispered in Chaeyoung's ear, Chaeyoung giggled and Jisoo smiled at the sound of her giggles. Jisoo crashed her lips against Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung placed her hands on Jisoo's waist and pulled her body closer. Jisoo walked Chaeyoung to the table as she kissed her. She placed her on top and kissed down her neck. Chaeyoung wrapped her legs around Jisoo's waist getting closer and closer to her. Jisoo gripped Chaeyoung's pants and stopped for a second "do you want to go all the way?" Jisoo asked "yes, and you?" Chaeyoung asks "yes, I do". Chaeyoung smiled and kept kissing Jisoo. Jisoo was something she craved, something she wanted badly.

Jisoo slid off Chaeyoung's short cardigan as she sucked on her neck. She slowly unbuttoned Chaeyoung's pants so she could untuck her shirt. Jisoo slowly slid off Chaeyoung's pants. She went down and started kissing up her tight gently and stopped mid-way going back to her lips. Jisoo took of Chaeyoung's shirt leaving her in Lacey panties and a bra. Chaeyoung unbuttoned Jisoo's vest and kissed down her neck. She slowly slipped it off  landing on the floor leaving Jisoo in panties and a laced bra that matched. Chaeyoung looked her up and down biting her lip. "You like the view?" Jisoo asked before kissing her cheek "mhm a lot" Chaeyoung giggled as Jisoo playfully kissed down her neck. Jisoo picked her up and carried her into the room. She closed the door and placed her on the bed.

Jisoo kissed Chaeyoung's lips as her hands gently glided up Chaeyoung's tights, delicately touching her pussy. Chaeyoung's breath hitch at this new feeling. Jisoo smiled at the wet feeling of Chaeyoung's panties. "You're panties are soaked, Princess" Jisoo said as she moved the panties a little to the side allowing her access to Chaeyoung's pussy. Chaeyoung slightly moaned at the feeling of Jisoo's hand on her private area.

Jisoo slowly played with Chaeyoung's clit as she untied Chaeyoung's bra with one hand. She threw the bra across the room. Jisoo brought her mouth to Chaeyoung's nipple and sucked on it as she rubbed her clit faster. Chaeyoung gripped the bed sheets and shut her eyes. Jisoo lowered her mouth to Chaeyoung's pussy and licked it gently, just using the tip of her tongue. Once she got a taste of it she used more of her tongue going quicker, sucking harder on her clit. Chaeyoung moaned louder as Jisoo fasten the paced of her tongue. Jisoo stopped and  Chaeyoung looked down at her, she wanted more. Jisoo smirked when she saw Chaeyoung's eyes looking at her. Jisoo gently inserted two fingers into Chaeyoung's pussy, she went slowly allowing her to adjust to the feeling. Chaeyoung moaned softly, this was a strange feeling for her. A strange she liked. "Faster, Jisoo" Jisoo picked up her pace, moving faster and faster. Chaeyoung covered her mouth trying to hide her moans. "Don't try to hide your moans Princess, let me hear you" Jisoo says before kissing Chaeyoung's neck. Jisoo sticks a third finger inside making Chaeyoung moan loudly. Jisoo smirked at the sound. "Oh my, Jisoo" Chaeyoung says as Jisoo sucks on her hardened nipple. "Who's pussy is this?" Jisoo asked "yours" Chaeyoung says "who's? I cant hear you" Jisoo says wanting to hear Chaeyoung's voice "it's yours Jisoo" Chaeyoung holds on to Jisoos hair making her look up at her "I'm almost there" Chaeyoung says out of breath. Jisoo kept going till Chaeyoung released. Jisoo felt a warm liquid in her finger and smiled. She slowly took her fingers out and tasted the warm liquid, Chaeyoung smiled at her out of breath. "You taste so sweet" Jisoo said before connecting her lips with Chaeyoung's. The kiss after sex felt warm and soft.

Chaeyoung felt exhausted from her first time and Jisoo noticed. "You wanna take a nap?" Jisoo asked Chaeyoung "what about you?" Chaeyoung asked. "Another time, you look exhausted and it's your first time you have to let your body rest, I'm a little tired too" Jisoo smiled and pecked her lips. They cuddled in bed until both of them drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't written a smut in so long 😭