Chapter 3

The next morning Jisoo had gotten to work early so she can start some old work the last secretary had left undone. Chaeyoung was gonna be late to the office since she had to go to a photoshoot to meet up with the models and photographers for their next add.

As Jisoo was getting up to stretch she got a call from Lisa. "Hello, Lisa" "Hello Jisoo, wanna meet up tonight? I have so much to tell you" Lisa says. "Okay, what time?" Jisoo asks "after work? I'll pick you up" "Okay, see ya" Lisa hanged up.

Jisoo noticed Lisa seemed happier. "This bitch got pussy for sure" she whispers to herself as she puts her phone in her purse. "Are you going out for lunch?" Chaeyoung says coming out of nowhere. "Oh fûck" Jisoo accidentally says "shit I'm sorry, Chaeyoung you scared me" "sorry I didn't mean too, I just got here" Chaeyoung giggles. "Do you want to go get lunch together and talk about some things that have to be added to the schedule?" Chaeyoung asks "Yes, that will be great" Jisoo smiles and walks out with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung had taken Jisoo to an Italian restaurant, since Jisoo had pointed out yesterday that she was craving pasta. "Oh my god, I was craving this so much" Jisoo smiles and cups her own cheeks. "The pasta here is the best, you'll fall in love with it immediately" Chaeyoung says winking at Jisoo.

As they wait for their food Jisoo thought it was great to get over with the schedule. "What are the things we have to add to the schedule?" Jisoo asked "umm... meet with Dior group 7 on... next Tuesday" Chaeyoung said. She didn't really needed Jisoo to write anything, work was an excused for them to hang out. Since she thought it would be weird if she just randomly wanted to have lunch and hang out with her secretary for some reason.

"Chaeyoung" a young women with black hair says as she walks up to Chaeyoung. "Jennie" "what are you doing here?" Jennie asks. "I came to eat and discuss my schedule with my secretary" she explains "Okay, Rosie" Jennie winks at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung gives her a death stare. When Jennie looks at Jisoo she gets a familiar feeling but decides to push it away. "Nice to meet you, as you already know I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim" she slightly bows her head. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Kim Jisoo" Jisoo also slightly bows her head.

Jisoo had to use the restroom while Jennie and Chaeyoung where talking, she also wanted to give the two girls a couple minutes alone since she remembered Jennie is Chaeyoungs best friend and maybe they want to talk about something private.

"Let's go clubbing on Saturday again" Jennie says. "Again?" "Yes, maybe you see your club wife again" Jennie jokes. "If you remember her" Jennie adds. "I know that if I see her I would recognize her immediately" Chaeyoung says, what she didn't know is that her club wife was closer to her than she thought. "If you say so Rosé, you can barely remember where you leave your things" Jennie mumbles. "Ya! As if you remember if you feed your dog or no" Chaeyoung snaps back. "Ya! Kuma and Kai are always well fed" "ugh call me later I'm gonna eat with my secretary" Chaeyoung says, "She's JUST your secretary?" Jennie teases Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.

Jisoo sat in front of Chaeyoung and their food arrive minutes later. "This is so good" Chaeyoung smiles and her cheeks look so cute and full. Jisoo smiles at her trying to hide her admiration for the blonde in front of her. Jisoo found her quite interesting, Chaeyoung was funny, hardworking, nice, and pretty. The only thing stopping her was the girl from the bar.

"Oh my this one's so good, wanna try?" Jisoo asks Chaeyoung. She nods and Jisoo gives her some of her pasta. "You like?" Jisoo asks "MHM" Chaeyoung nods happily. Jisoo giggles a bit "try mines" Chaeyoung gives Jisoo some of hers. "Ouuu I like it" Jisoo says putting her thumbs up, Chaeyoung smiles at her reaction. They finished eating their lunch in peace.

- - - - - - -
Short chapter ☺️ hope you guys like it :)