Chapter 11

⚠️ SMÜT ⚠️

   Chaeyoung woke up and saw a peaceful Jisoo sleeping next to her. The girl was an energy ball and seeing her this calm was funny and cute. Chaeyoung leaned in and kissed Jisoo's forehead. She got up and went to shower. As she was finishing showering she noticed Jisoo had walked into the bathroom. "Wanna shower together?" Chaeyoung asked poking her head from behind the shower door "Yes" Jisoo said excitedly.

Chaeyoung hasn't seen Jisoo completely naked, she was amazed by how beautiful the shorter girls body was. "Like the view blondie?" Jisoo asked "a lot" Chaeyoung said mesmerized. Chaeyoung got closer to Jisoo pinning her against the wall, she softly kissed her lips as she pulls her body closer. Jisoo smiled into the kiss when she felt Chaeyoung's hand pulling her waist in. Jisoo wrapped her hands around Chaeyoung's neck.

One of their phones started ringing, they ignored it the first time and the second time. The third time Chaeyoung got out of the bathroom and checked. "It's Lisa, SHES calling you" Chaeyoung tells Jisoo "You can answer". Chaeyoung answered, "Jisoo! So she's not dead?" Lisa asked "No, she's not" Chaeyoung said. "Chaeyoung? Omggg are you guys doing it? Is that the water I hear running? NAUGHTY GIRLS!" Lisa teases them. "Shshsh yeah it's water now bye bye" Chaeyoung says about to hang up "WAIT WAIT, are we having movie night?" Lisa asked "Jisoo are we having movie night?" Chaeyoung asked "yess later" Jisoo said "Okay, keep having fun in the shower" Lisa teased and hanged up.

Chaeyoung was putting on her panties when Jisoo had gotten out of the bathroom. Jisoo was about to get her panties but Chaeyoung hugged her from behind. The feeling of Chaeyoung's boobs against her back made Jisoo's nipples hardened. Chaeyoung kissed Jisoo's neck, then gently sucked on it. Jisoo turned around and kissed Chaeyoung's lips, Chaeyoung pushed her up and Jisoo wrapped her legs around her waist. She slowly walked her to Jisoo's bed and laid her on the bed. Chaeyoung sucked on Jisoo's hardened nipple as she played with the other one. Jisoo let out a soft moan at the feeling of Chaeyoung's tongue on her nipple, she wanted that tongue somewhere else. Somewhere new.

Chaeyoung kissed down Jisoo's body reaching Jisoo's pussy. Chaeyoung's tongue made contact with her pussy, Jisoo lowly gasped at the gentle feeling. Chaeyoung sucked harder at Jisoo's clit making Jisoo moan. "Faster, Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung fastened the pace of her tongue, digging her face more inside. Chaeyoung stopped, she gently trail her fingers around Jisoo's clit, and at the tip. She stuck one finger inside checking how tight Jisoo was, she smirked at how tight she was. She stuck a second finger inside trying to get through Jisoo's walls without hurting her much. She quickened her pace, Jisoo's liquids allowing her to move in and out smoothly. Jisoo gripped the pillow as Chaeyoung went harder and faster. "Chaeyoung, oh my Chaeyoung" she placed a third finger inside Jisoo making her scream her name even louder. "Chaeyoung, I'm almost there" Jisoo said closing her eyes. "Look at me Jisoo" Chaeyoung demanded. Jisoo slightly opened her eyes moaning loudly. "Cum for me, Jisoo" Jisoo let out her warm liquid all over Chaeyoung's fingers. Chaeyoung smiled and licked it, tasting a sweet flavor she's never tried before. She got closer to Jisoo and gently kissed her. "You taste really good, babe" Chaeyoung said kissing her again. Jisoo smiled and hugged her as she pecked her cheek.

Jisoo flipped them around, Chaeyoung surprised and excited at the same time. "My turn, Princess" Jisoo said smirking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung lowly gasped at the feeling of Jisoo's tight against her wet core. Chaeyoung slowly grind against it creating a wet friction. Jisoo was surprised by the blondes action.

Jisoo stops Chaeyoung's hips from moving. She kissed down to Chaeyoung's pussy and notices how wet Chaeyoung's underwear's are. "You're so wet and I've barely even touched you" Jisoo said smirking at Chaeyoung. She covered her cheeks a little embarrassed. "Why the shyness? You weren't so shy when you told me 'cum for me Jisoo' now where you?" Jisoo teases. She kissed in between Chaeyoung's tight and brought her hands to the waistband of Chaeyoung's underwear pulling it off gently. Jisoo brushed her fingers against Chaeyoung's clit. Chaeyoung whimpered quietly as Jisoo applied more pressure to her clit, and sucked on her neck. Jisoo stuck two fingers inside Chaeyoung moving at a fast pace. Chaeyoung let out a moan at the feeling of Jisoo in her. Jisoo stuck a third finger and curled them. Chaeyoung's head fell into the pillow and her hips bucked forward onto Jisoo's fingers. Chaeyoung felt as if she was in cloud nine, Jisoo bit into Chaeyoung's neck gently but leaving a mark. Jisoo's fingers kept hitting a spot that made Chaeyoung's whole body twitch and arch. Chaeyoung screamed Jisoo's name until she finally let it all out. Her liquids where all over Jisoo's finger and bed. "Who's mommy now?" Jisoo asked as Chaeyoung laid in bed out of breath.

Someone knocked on Jisoo's bedroom door. "Jisoo! Chaeyoung! We're here" Lisa shouted from the other side of Jisoo's bedroom door. "Lisa? What are you doing here so early?" Jisoo asked, getting off from Chaeyoung. "Jisoo, is literally 8pm" Lisa informs her. Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo in shock "8pm" Chaeyoung whisper shouts at Jisoo. Jisoo just smirked and shrugged at Chaeyoung.

Jisoo passed a new pair of panties to Chaeyoung and got one for herself. They put on short and a comfortable oversized shirt. When they opened the room door Lisa let out a snort. "How was it?" Lisa asked them. "Was what?" Jisoo asked "the sex? You're clearly a vampire" Lisa said. "What do you mean?" Jisoo acted clueless and confused. "Chaeyoung's neck looks like it's been through hell? And both of your hairs are a mess. Also Chaeyoung is LOUD" Lisa explains, Jennie just nods and laughs. "My best friends innocence has left" Jennie says. "I don't think there was any" Jisoo adds. "Jisoo! My neck" Chaeyoung said rubbing her neck as she looked at it in the mirror. "You like my work of art?" Jisoo teases, Chaeyoung just rolls her eyes.

"What movie are we watching?" Chaeyoung asked as she laid in the sofa. "Lesbian porn" Lisa said jumping on the sofa. "No!" Jennie and Jisoo say in unison. "Aw man, why not? We can learn more techniques" Lisa joked. "I don't think Jisoo needs to learn any, right Chaeyoung?" Jennie says "You're right" Chaeyoung says "wait what?" Jennie and Lisa start laughing when Chaeyoung realizes what she had just said. "There's nothing I'm not good at" Jisoo says sitting next to her girlfriend. "There is... driving" Lisa says. "Yaa! I suck a little, but I can drive" Jisoo says.

Jisoo notices Chaeyoung was a little tired and signals her to lay on her. Chaeyoung positions herself in between Jisoo's legs and lays her head right on her chest. Jisoo kisses the top of Chaeyoung's head and plays with her hair as Chaeyoung drifts to sleep.

————————
Sorry I couldn't update yesterday, I was kinda sick. Feeling better today tho :)