xlix. article

E NEWS!
✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

AARON JOHNSON ARRIVES IN LA FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIS DIVORCE: "I'm single!"
✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

   After several months away from the States since his separation from ex-wife, Sam Taylor, Aaron Johnson has arrived back in Los Angeles to star in the new film 27 opposite actress Florence Pugh. And let the record show: Aaron has made it clear that his time back in America is for the film and the film alone.

   Johnson arrived at LAX late last week, and when asked by reporters if there was a purpose of his trip was beyond the Gerwig written and directed film, Johnson denied anything of the sort, telling TMZ as he walked, "No, if you're trying to insinuate anything of the personal sort — none of that. I'm just working, that's all, the weather will be a nice bonus."

  Furthermore, when questioned wether or not it appeared as though his denial of any possible reconnection with his ex anything to do with a new partner, Johnson also refuted the suggestion as he climbed into a black suv, laughing slightly as he claimed, "I'm content in that I am single and will be for a while" and left the airport.

  Johnson's statement comes on the heels of speculation from fans of a relationship between co-star turned close friend, Máire Kavanagh, whom he has lived with in London since his divorce. While the pair claim to be platonic, their relationship highlights a history of Johnson's ability to create close bonds with his co-stars. If not Máire, fans have already begun to promote the idea of a possible relationship between Johnson and his new co-star, Florence Pugh, based on the friendly interactions the two have seemed to have online since the casting announcement. Time will only tell if fans are right and if Johnson and Pugh's relationship blooms, but as of right now, he seems firm in his statement — Aaron Johnson is a single man.

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ

authors note:
hey guys! uh, it's certainly been a year.
sorry for disappearing. i really never did
abandon this fic, life just got hectic.
the short story is that i've moved to
ireland. the long story is that moving
to a different country is a lot of work.
anyways, uh, tayto's are great and now i
get all the references all the irish people
have been making in comments for the
past couple of years! sorry if i offended
you with inaccuracies before, i should have
it down better now, and i'll probably go
back and make some minor edits to maíre's
character/vernacular to make her more authentic. anyways, i'll see you guys in
a couple of days for another update