x. youtube

maire brin has uploaded a new video:
i moved in with an avenger?!?
✧∘ ࿐ ཾ

maire's swung open the door to her garage where she'd heard the garage door open, revealing a hoodie-clad aaron on the other side, holding two cups of coffee. "good morning!" maire voice sounded chirpy from behind the camera.

"ready to get a move on?" aaron asked, coming into her house, and handing her the cup with her order in it as he kicked off his shoes. maire flipped her camera around to face her and aaron came to hug her from behind and get in frame. the blonde girl as he wrapped his arms around her, and she laughed, "ready!"

     "okay, so, today, i'm moving?" maire tried to properly introduce the video, before laughing at herself, and looked over at aaron, who was spinning around on her parents kitchenette stools, "i don't know why i made that a question

"okay, so, today, i'm moving?" maire tried to properly introduce the video, before laughing at herself, and looked over at aaron, who was spinning around on her parents kitchenette stools, "i don't know why i made that a question. i'm moving," she moved the camera so that aaron was in from too, "and so is he. into the same place... we're gonna be roommates."

   aaron stopped spinning, and laughed at maire's explanation, "uh yeah, i'd hope so. we split the deposit."

    maire rolled her eyes before continuing, "so if you didn't know, quick update— i graduated from uni in june, and then i went to america for the summer to camp counsel. so now that i'm back in london, i needed a new place. and aaron—" he looked up from his phone, still sipping on his coffee through his reusable straw, "aaron hated los angeles, so he's moving back too!"

   "yeah," he went along with the joke, "if i have to eat another avocado toast, i might just combust."

   "just kidding... sort of," maire turned it back to herself, "luckily most my stuff is in boxes from uni still because i wasn't here all summer, so we put it all in the trailer last night. now i just have some bedding, and like two bags that we're gonna put into my car and then we're going to meet fionn at the flat because my darling brother is helping us today."

"see you there!" aaron popped up behind maire and held his hand up, getting ready to the cover, "bye!"

   "is itis it working? oh wait, is it on?" aaron held the camera at an unflattering angle as he tried to turn in on, "ah, there we go!"

   he held it up and smiled into the camera, " 'm a proper vlogger now!" he panned the camera over to maire, who was at the wheel and driving into london, "okay, so i need your guys opinion, because she won't listen to me!"

   he turned the camera around to zoom in on maire's duck taped rear view mirror, "basically, this car is almost as old as i am. fionn ran it around when we were in kickass, and now maire's been driving it since pointless endeavors, and she will not give it up. i'm not really sure how this works, but comment below? and just, assure her that's it's okay to get a new one? this thing is about to either kill us, or die any minute. or both!"