chapter 1 - absolute chaos.

(finney's pov bc i said so.)

*beep beep* there goes everyone's alarms. "WAKE UP BITCHES." i scream from downstairs. everyone walks down the damn stairs, they're ghosts.. can't they just go through the floors and walls..? "what the fuck, finney. it's 6 am. what the hell do u want?" vance says, obviously in the worst mood ever. "okay, so, i have a surprise. like it's a secret and then a surprise. but i want you guys to all sit down." "jesus fucking christ, if this is another prank, ur grounded for 3 weeks." "it's not a prank. guys, just sit down and i'll be back." (ahem. vance's pov) after finney ran to his room, i decided that there should be no silence.  "the hell is he gonna show us?" "prob-" "shut the fuck up, arellano." robin kept his mouth shut. god damn, he talks and snores and even eats too much. "alright. uh. guys, close your eyes." finney's back and he's hiding somewhere. "the fuck? we're not fucking five years old." "just close them." (finney's pov) i see them close their eyes. "and keep them closed." i walk out from hiding and i take a silent deep breath. "okay, guys, open your eyes." they opened their eyes and they all looked shocked, surprised, idk.. confused. "finney. what are you wearing?" bruce asked, looking very confused and surprised at the same time. "uh.. vance, do you remember when i went to perform for the wonder cult..?" "yeah..? wait.. is this like.. your little fairy outfit or something..?" "again, not a fairy.. but yeah.. this is my stage outfit. they want me to have a stage name. so i'm supposed to be known as reine. yeah, weird name choice, they picked it." vance was trying so hard not to laugh. "go ahead, laugh." he then burst out laughing until bruce told him to stop laughing but he was laughing..? makes no sense but whatever. "yeah, do.. whatever you want, finney." bruce smiled a bit. i decided to just slightly smile and go to my room and just change back into my normal clothes. i was writing a song for my next performance when i heard a knock at my door. "jesus fucking christ, vance if ur here to laugh more, go fucking laugh somewhere else." "honestly do i really knock like vance?" oh, it's just bruce. "no. sorry. you can come in." bruce walks in and closes the door behind him, duh. you gotta be polite. "so, that was.. an interesting reveal. i mean.. that must have been a big thing to tell.. well, show us." "yeah.." "but, i'm proud of you. really, i am." "you.. are?" "yeah. i'm very proud of you because you had the courage to tell us but who else knows about the secret other than us?" "obviously the fucking cult. who else?" "oh. those bitches. alright well, i'll let you rest. goodnight, finn." "night, bruce." he leaves my room and i just get in bed and i fall asleep, tomorrow is another day of chaos. (508 words. alright. see you next chapter.)